1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some constructive criticism for my work please

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by lucid1, Apr 18, 2011.

I was hoping I could get some website designers and developers to look at and critique some of my work. Graphics, layouts, advertising; any aspect at all really. I've made several websites but I'm still relatively new in this field and I would like some feed back from others more experienced.

My business website is at www.liquiddesign.ca which contains my past work.

lucid1, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  2. brandon93s

brandon93s Active Member

Best Answers:
    Takes WAY too long to load. I am on a connection that averages 300mb/s download, and throttles up to over 1GB/s and the site still took quite some time to load.

Do some searching around the forum here and you'll discover many reasons not to use flash for your whole website, as you have. /search.php

I do not like that you have to return to the home page to then get to another page. The navigation text remains visible but is inactive and non-working. I'm also not too sure about the music you have playing..

brandon93s, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  3. netkonect76

netkonect76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree..takes way to long to load and creating a full flash site is risky, because of this fact. Also, looking at seo, the full flash site isn't helping. Search the forum for more advice. In terms of the concept, you maybe play around with a few more ideas, this one isn't bad, but something feels missing. Hope my 2 cents help!!

netkonect76, Apr 19, 2011 IP