1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why cpa offers are so hard to convert?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by egiftcards4u, Apr 17, 2011.

i mean people just need to enter their email address and still they are not willing to do so.

i have high traffic sites (about 2k unique visitors a day) and still almost 0 conversions....

so should i move on to other affiliate programs? do you think that popup ads per 1,000 views will be more profitable?

egiftcards4u, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Cpa offers do convert. You need to select the right offers that work with the demographic of your sites. And you also need to try some different offers in the same niche, split test them and see how well they convert.

mtmjohn, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  3. convert2audi

convert2audi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It just depends what offer you are running and who you're targeting. Hit me up and I can help you out.

convert2audi, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  4. Intermg

Intermg Active Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like CPA model is no longer as good as a few years ago. This happens to each and every marketing instrument. People are just getting tired of "offers" :) So I'd agree with the above posts - you'd just need to select the offers more carefully and test them to see what works for you.

Intermg, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  5. unnamed333

unnamed333 Active Member

Best Answers:
    offers definitely are NOT hard to convert, however getting traffic which converts is HARD...

it doesnt matter how many UVs per day you get, it depends on your traffic quality and offer targeting, and yeah, even with the simple email submit offer and 2K UV/day you dont have to get lead.

unnamed333, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  6. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Find some edu offers, they tend to convert better than most.

topcash, Apr 18, 2011 IP