1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ai!! Today I will exact revenge on FB eWhores & share an exploit within FB

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by thsadmin, Apr 17, 2011.

Ai... word!!

I hope I gained your attention, I am going to show you various exploits & cheats to use in Facebook to gain traffic, friends, fans & even "Likes" to your page, but I am not going to do anything illegal- well I may be pushing the limits.

You will hopefully learn a few tricks- that will be worth more than the time of following and reading this thread... I don't own or admin websites anymore- so it's not for personal gain or another fucked up thread on this otherwise boring forum.

My Goal is to:

Start a fresh Facebook Page.
    Exploit Facebook.
    Create a viral campaign.
    Exact Revenge on other spammers & web masters- that abuse Facebook.
    Build up likes and fans as quickly as possible.
    Share with you original ways to gain traffic & market your products.

The start of my campaign I have:

I already have one eWhore account on FB.
    8 Pages or more with 40K likes/fans.
    Will invest in more eWhore accounts.
    A Facebook Page to use for this campaign.

The idea is simple:

With my eWhore account I will source even more eWhores and Spammers for my own needs, I will purchase more eWhore accounts to maximize reach & I will even sacrifice these accounts...

I have already made the page in my existing eWhores account, just in-case I lose this Ewhore account I will make my own account an admin- so I wont lose the page & the eWhore account at the same time. By using the eWhore account I already have 200+ friends established, of this 200 I have already found myself some spammers, fake accounts & eWhores- that I am going to be utilizing during my campaign.

Gaining the instant traffic within minutes (50k accounts reached)

I have just had a little test run of the basic concept, I visited one of my own pages (from my real account), uploaded an image, then started to Tag the Spammers, The eWhores & Fake accounts within this image- very simple isn't it? Tag the eWhores because they have up to 5k friends, Spam the Scammer because he has 1k plus friends, then the webmaster spammer has 2-3k friends.

I found about 10 friends who were abusing my account & my eWhores wall, so I spammed them in the image- yes tagged them all. As a result 20k friends of these wrong doers receive the image tag update & see my image, page & description of the image- and what ever other nasties you choose to include.

I will conclude it here... as I may be wasting my time... if you want me to keep going please let me know and I will continue to update the thread.

thsadmin, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  2. nanncy222

nanncy222 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's great....
    you have guided me in a new way...i am going to create my own page on facebook....

nanncy222, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  3. Businessman46

Businessman46 Peon

Best Answers:
    "With my eWhore account I will source even more eWhores and Spammers for my own needs, I will purchase more eWhore accounts to maximize reach & I will even sacrifice these accounts... "
    -What exactly does that mean?
    -Are you using iPhoto app to tag all friends?
    Thanks!

Businessman46, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Cool, thanks guys, I wasn't sure if anyone actually cared about a thread anymore, this joint seems to be ful of spammers these days who just want to make a quick buck promoting non-sense sites that I wouldn't piss on.

OK So Yesterday (for businessman46):

I remembered the eWhore account that I had, I am not going to sacrifice my own account/personal account, so I will use eWhore accounts to start up pages and administer them, I have several advantages by using the eWhore accounts, with multiple accounts (eWhore ones) I can have a larger audience to spam- and if I monitor the profiles I can gain a collective database of spammers, eWhores & nuisance accounts.

To Trap & Be-Friend an eWhore

OK my main goal Yesterday was to gain some eWhore companionship, an eWhore is a dude pretending to be a hot chick on Facebook- their primary activity is building a large collection of friends & spamming the shit out of them to make coin. I monitored my account and made a collection of friends called scammers (quite literally as FB allows you to group your friends under the one heading "scammers")...

Having the eWhores as friends is of importance, so I can tag them in a video or image- I do this in the new page I create. With my trial I uploaded a video to FB and tagged it with the mentioned spammers on my account, of which I reached about 30k profiles and walls.

Now once I have exhausted my eWhores & need to find more, I used a quick method & had about 100 eWhore accounts/profile I.D's literally being posted to me... as they were being posted to me I was requesting to be friends with each one & saved them to note pad... as I requested the friendship I also marked them into my scammer friends category.

I am still in negotiations with several sellers, these sellers are prepared to part ways with their eWhore accounts for about $3 per 1000 friends in their accounts.

So in my limited time I have:

Started a FB Page
    Gained 100+ eWhore profile links
    & requested friendship with the majority
    In negotiations to buy eWhore accounts
    Ran a campaign, Tagging the spammers in my video
    & written up this report.

I will wrap it up there, if you have questions & wish me to continue this thread/report... fire away.

thsadmin, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  5. aula

aula Peon

Best Answers:
    man, I hardly understand the point of all this, can you explain in a more easy way?

thanks

aula, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  6. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah I understand, it's easier to believe that traffic & money comes very easily to the webmaster. You will need to follow the thread from the start to understand this... it's not an easy concept to understand... hence why it goes over most people's heads & why most wont think of this technique.

OK there's no short way to tell you, but I will give it a try, let's say I have one friend on Facebook & that friend has 5000 friends, I can Tag my single friend and his 5000 fans all get notified of the Tag & new image of my one friend... is that simple enough to understand?

Let's try that with 10 friends on my account, of which all have 5k friends, I upload an image to my page & I tag all these 10 friends in the image... all 50k friends of the original 10 get notified of this update... in the image description I drop a link & again this is shown to all 50k friends (of the original 10's friends).

If I have a catchy image & title (and description) then the 50k friends will be tempted to click.

Was that easier to understand?

thsadmin, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  7. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    OK I have gained 3 accounts with about 7k friends- for $20... they're not my target audience because the friends are Pakistani, India etc. But that's cool as i am prepared to lose these accounts...

Step One: I had to approve some Friend Requests... so I chose those that resembled eWhores/spammers/Nuisances & I added them to my "Scammers" list in friends.
    Step Two: Identify 10 profiles with lot's of friends... from step One.
    Step Three: Log into one of my three eWhore accounts & upload an image.
    Step Four: Create a short description and add a URL in it, I used shorturl & linked back the main page.
    Step Five: I now Tag the annoying spammers, eWhores & scammers in the image.
    Step Six: I used 10 Tags for now, with a reach of about 25k- in other words their 25k friends have been notified of the new Tag/Image that their eWhore appears in.

I have used a series of funny pictures and page names... I have also offended the eWhores friends. (Wont add them here- because I don't wish to be reported or lose my shit on FB yet).

thsadmin, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  8. aula

aula Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, the result will be:

1.Facebook will disable your accounts
    2.Facebook will link your disabled accounts with your original account and probably you will lose that one also :(

aula, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  9. Tanya Roberts

Tanya Roberts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buddy.. you still havnt understand???

He have never posted any link anywhere.. he is just tagging friends(the scammers who have 1-5k of (real) friends). So that scammer's friends can see the page they have been tagged.. And his probability of liking the page by real human are high.. that's all the trick...

Hey thanks for the trick... Did that ago, but have only tagged a little but was greatly effective... Thanks

Tanya Roberts, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  10. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks Tanya!!

Works pretty swell, no I have not lost anything apart from my farming account on Freelancer... I say farming because I was collecting a database of ewhore accounts from there. I think a few sellers may have got the drift and realized or even fell victim to my pranks... but I managed to get 3 accounts with 7k friends combined, about 100 ewhore details/urls/links etc. from the farming.

Facebook haven't deleted a thing yet, I have a roaming i.p, multiple mobile broadband connections & I rotate these for that purpose... and if I lost the FB accounts- big deal- they mean fuck all to me.

It's a dark world in FB once you dive into ewhore territory, I mean the other ewhores are everywhere & scams are rampant, the scams are my main objective here- you can watch and learn their cheats and you'll even discover some ideas...

If anyone is following me or if interested in more details I can share some links... but I am a little scared that scammers from here may be offended lmao.

thsadmin, Apr 24, 2011 IP