1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domainer Wanted to Assist in Sale of Domain (6 digits monthly)

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by brand, Apr 16, 2011.

I've gotten hold of a very popular domain recently. Verified traffic is 6 digits monthly (Literal verified traffic)

However, I'm new to the domain flipping industry, especially when there might be issues of trademark which I'm unfamilar with.

Therefore, I need someone with knowledge on domain trademark.

If the domain is good to go, you could assist me in the sale of the domain (potentially 6 figures), and receive a healthy 5 digits as commission.

This offer wouldn't be for long, as I am at the same time consulting my attorney regarding this issue, and I might make the sale myself.

Please do apply fast if you have the necessary skills and experience.

brand, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You should only use an attorney - and one that has experience in intellectual property disputes. I would be very surprised to see someone pay six figures for a domain with trademark issues. While the income may be good, all that historical income can be taken in a lawsuit, in addition to punitive damages and attorney fees. A trademark suit can cost six-figures or more in legal fees alone. I have been involved in a number of trademark disputes and can tell you that it is something you do not want to get involved in.

mjewel, Apr 16, 2011 IP
    Jerlene.net likes this.
  3. brand

brand Peon

Best Answers:
    Noted, appreciate your help :)

brand, Apr 16, 2011 IP