1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Landing page

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by vjackcon, Apr 12, 2011.

What is Landing Page.?

vjackcon, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  2. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow... I am really amazed that a Software development company guy has to ask such question ?
    When you click any link on the net, the page it leads to is called a landing page. something like that :p
    Also Bohra has given you a perfect description, BTW thanks, Bohra ;)

China_girl, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  4. garageflooring

garageflooring Peon

Best Answers:
    Well... the question is valid. The actual definition for a landing page is simple. However, many readers may not know what it is and they may want to know what it is and how it relates to getting back links. I am still confused on the best way to send a back link as it relates to LANDING PAGES. Should i be sending them directly to related landing pages or should i send them to the home page? I been doing a mixture and I been able to raise in rank in many of the targeted keywords but I would not mind knowing what professional online marketers think about that.

garageflooring, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  5. daeng palopo

daeng palopo Member

Best Answers:
    Somebody can share in here where can i find free download wordpress themes landing page??

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
    daeng palopo, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  6. ogle

ogle Peon

Best Answers:
    landing page is that place where a site opens through a click. If you make a hyperlinks targeting your homepage then your landing page is your home page and if you make your service page as hyperlink, then your service page will be called a landing page

ogle, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  7. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I was thinking.

Google "landing page"...

bigcat1967, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  8. jhnbrwn

jhnbrwn Peon

Best Answers:
    In online marketing a landing page, sometimes known as a lead capture page, is a single web page that appears in response to clicking on an advertisement. The landing page will usually display directed sales copy that is a logical extension of the advertisement or link.

Landing pages are often linked to from social media, email campaigns or pay per click (PPC) campaigns in order to enhance the effectiveness of the advertisements. The general goal of a landing page is to convert site visitors into sales leads.By analyzing activity generated by the linked URL, marketers can use click-through rates and Conversion rate to determine the success of an advertisement.

jhnbrwn, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  9. cheesee

cheesee Peon

Best Answers:
    The page that is first opened after a user clicks an ad/link/promotion.

cheesee, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  10. jamesmm

jamesmm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In addition, landing pages usually only have a few places to click. Don't give the visitor many options to click, just the main one you want them to. Such as a quote form, sign up now, something like that.

jamesmm, Apr 23, 2011 IP