1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

socialmarking.com and socialmarker.com

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by imagine, Nov 12, 2010.

socialmarking.com and socialmarker.com. I found theses two sites for online social bookmarking submission. But somewhere on the net too i was informed that they are both scams and do not work.

anyone have any idea, is this true?

imagine, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. terrelsmith13

terrelsmith13 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also tried using Social Marker but I did not made use of its fast tagging and fast posting services. I utilize the site for me to have a list of different social bookmarking sites then I do the manual submission. Never tried Social Marking Site yet.

If this site is a scam, why does it still exist in the world wide web? I think it is not.

Other that these sites you made mentioned, I suggest on you to use SOCIAL POSTER as well. It has also an automatic submitter feature like Social Marker has.

terrelsmith13, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No I would suggest never go for any automated softwares which claim to submit your articles in bookmarking sites. Instead everytime you are taken to the site by their software, you have to enter your username and password, manually. SO basically its lot more slower than doing the submission manually.

Also @terrelsmith13, if you are for a list of submission sites, then the best place is the addthis.com widget, which you will find in almost all the blogs on the net. Those sites are in that sites, which means they are important or they have paid to be there. In either cases, if you maintain that list for your submission, you will get your traffic and backlinks for sure ;)

China_girl, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  4. nanncy222

nanncy222 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think that both gives you further top sites where you can bookmark your site....

nanncy222, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  5. Mjoseph83

Mjoseph83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used only socialmarker.com. so no idea about another one.

Mjoseph83, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  6. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    submitting by hand is still the best way

topcash, Apr 15, 2011 IP