1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To join affiliate program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by SeoDezin, Apr 6, 2011.

I want to join affiliate program. Please guide me what are its pre requisite.

SeoDezin, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  2. ecoupons

ecoupons Peon

Best Answers:
    The prerequisites to me are simple a passion in your product. If you don't truly believe in what you are selling, then more likely than not you'll lose faith in yourself and quit prematurely.

That brings me to the questions, what type of affiliate marketing interests you most? Do you want to get involved in product marketing? Or perhaps internet marketing?

ecoupons, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  3. CaseyM

CaseyM Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the affiliate program you want to join

Contact the affiliate programs you want to sign up with and ask them what you need, some are a lot more relaxed than others in terms of criteria

CaseyM, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  4. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you have good quality traffic then you will have no problem working with any network.

topcash, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  5. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you must know how to select the best niche,best product,best keywords and how to promote the product or service effective and then you can join an affiliate program.

shuvo, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  6. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on which product you wanna to advertise and in which way you want to advertise. you can use their product in your facebook and twitter account or you can advertise their product in your own site. but before joining a affiliate marketing you must read about their rules and the ways other people using their offers.

thanks

xenon121, May 25, 2011 IP
  7. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    have good quality content in the forum, blog, or website. Next you need traffic that is about the only thing most places require becasue you need traffic to convert into sales, pageviews, clicks.

TheMissingLink007, May 25, 2011 IP
  8. Greg UK

Greg UK Peon

Best Answers:
    With my experience in working with many affiliate programs the best affiliate programs to join are gambling, forex, adult, pharmacy and the new program I am trying now is duty free. But then again, it all depends on the market you are targeting and marketing methods (SEO, PPC. CPA, etc) that you use.

Greg UK, May 26, 2011 IP
  9. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    different affiliate program have different requirement, which affiliate you wanna join? or which is your niche? what kind of affiliate you looking for?

lifeplayer, May 26, 2011 IP
  10. MarketingTactics

MarketingTactics Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to take into account that the Forex niche is very competitive so if you are a beginner (in internet marketing) I would recommend you to start with niches that are less competitive. here you can find tips for Forex affiliates that will help you find good Forex affiliate programs and succeed in this niche.

MarketingTactics, May 29, 2011 IP
  11. Vicky from DNP

Vicky from DNP Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Which are your main interest? Any particular niche?
    Requirements are basically the same for most affiliate programs, some of them will request certain level of experience on the field, some others won't.

Vicky from DNP, May 30, 2011 IP
  12. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the affiliate programs these days want you to have a website, so they can have a look if their offers would complement your site, a simple Blogger or Qordpress blog will do, you can also try Amazon, CJ and Clickbank as they are less strict than many other affiliate programs

golfpro1, May 30, 2011 IP