1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How we maximize the social marketing and other if possible

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by f13+CEO, Apr 14, 2011.

Hi you guys! I have 1 question for discussing. How do you thinks about the some tools auto to make the viral for social marketing? Like auto reply on Yahoo, Facebook, auto up load topic on website to attractive mass community.

So can we collect this in here to sharing the way for we maximize the social Marketing without human resources too much.

TRUST IN AUTO BELIEF ON IDEAS.

f13+CEO, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  2. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    I never believe in any type of auto tools an any such auto way to promote my site. I prefer and believe always only in manual efforts. Coz you can think and imagine everything beyond and pre-decided coding programs. It's always advised to make a proper planning and strategy before come on the floor.

xprtwalk, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  3. hillaryjohnson

hillaryjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll never prefer any auto tools to work with, No doubt it saves lots of human effort but it will be harmful in the later stage..

hillaryjohnson, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  4. rowanman28

rowanman28 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Twaitter to schedule tweets, apart from that, I pay for seeds on Twiends, and that's all the automation I want to do with my social promotion.

rowanman28, Aug 18, 2011 IP