1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling CoolTwitterButtons.com for Sale. Huge Backlinks. Aged Domain. Site Making Money.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by postly, Apr 12, 2011.

Selling my twitter buttons website. Domain is almost 2 years old. Site gets decent amount of traffic. Google analytics was installed prior to hosting change but forgot to add it when it got to the new server/hosting. The hosting its on has about 2GB of bandwidth and it always goes over that before the end of the month.
    Site currently makes about 1.23$ a day on adsense. Some days it makes more and some days less. My adsense account is a combined account for all my sites so providing screenshot will be a bit challenging. if you are serious about buying this site and need more proof of income, PM me and I will do my best to show you what I can get my hands on.
    I am not asking for much for this site. The site has a huge potential of going viral. Also anybody that places a button on their site or blog, you automatically get a link back from that site or blog! That's very huge for the site's seo link juice.

Site currently has about 1293 total backlinks. Check here: http://www.seoheap.com/backlink-checker/cooltwitterbuttons.com.

Auction starts at $40 with $5 bid increments. If you have a good offer before the auction ends, PM me.

Winner gets a customized facebook fan page and twitter page.

There is about 6,600 exact searches for the term "twitter buttons" on google alone so this is a huge opportunity.

Good luck all.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
    postly, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  2. postly

postly Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    62.5% - 10
    postly, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  3. postly

postly Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    62.5% - 10
    Oh I forgot to tell you how the site works (I am sure most people will already know how). But for the sake of the general public, it works by entering your twitter username and hitting GO. The script then creates a special html link for you that you can place on your blog or website. This makes it easier and appealing for people to click on the banner and follow you on twitter.

postly, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  4. teresaann

teresaann Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    can you post the adsense please

teresaann, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  5. teresaann

teresaann Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    hi
    can you send me what you have for adsense proof please.

teresaann, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  6. teresaann

teresaann Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    what is the reserve?

teresaann, Apr 14, 2011 IP
    Laceygirl likes this.