1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Free Web Hosting Website With Huge Potential And Social Media Presence

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rewer, Apr 12, 2011.

[​IMG]

http://www.gatormegabyte.com

It kills me to sell this but I really need the cash.

Up for sale is my established free web hosting website gatormegabyte.com

This reason I am selling this website is because I really need the cash and I have no time to continue running it anymore. I hate to sell it because people with websites similar to this one have been making hundreds of dollars a month once they hit all of the major advertising platforms. But sadly since I am in school and have a full time job, I can no longer work on it and let it grow. However you can easily take it over and give it the time it deserves so it can turn into a cash making machine.

Now let me give you some information about the site. You are not buying just the website, you are buying an entire package.

Here is what the package includes.

Domain name: GatorMegabyte.Com
    (Very trendy domain name that expires 15-Mar-2012)

Website: The website was made using wordpress with a premium theme that costed $70 just by itself. The entire website looks beautiful and includes four pages with a slider and space to put advertisements. The signup script for the free hosting accounts has been integrated nicely into the website and is live. Signups are indeed open and no action is required on your part to set it up.

Forum: The forum is smf rc5 with a premium theme that has been customized to look like the rest of the website. It came out looking beautiful and the theme by itself it costed $30 alone. Let alone the customization work that was done.

Logo: As you can see from above, the logo looks awesome and includes a nice gator mascot. This gives the website a professional look since all companies need a mascot.

Email: A custom google email address was created for this website to insure that no spam makes it through to the inbox because google has the best spam filters.

Hosting: This website is hosted on byet premium reseller service and still has a whole year to go before the $9.00 renewal. Yes all it costs to have this entire website online is just $9.00 a year!

Backend Client Management: Included with byet's premium reseller service is an amazing backend panel where you can manage clients and configure your entire hosting service.

Twitter Account: The twitter account made for this website has grown beyond belief. As it sits it has 1,029 followers! I didn't have enough time to hit the major free web hosting advertising platforms but spend a few hours each day developing its twitter followers. What came from this was simply amazing. Due to all of my followers, when I tweeted a link, I would get 20 plus unique visitors to that link in less than 3 minutes! I even did it again with an affiliate link and to my surprise I got the same results!

My personal strategy for this website: I will personally share the strategy that I was going to take to get this website to point of making hundreds of dollars per month.

My support: I will help you with whatever you may need. I myself did the majority of the work on the website and know all of the ins and the outs. I would hate to sell this website and to see it fail, so I will gladly offer my help if needed.

This website has a lot of potential and once marketed correctly, can very well turn into a turnkey money making machine.

After all of the work I put into this entire project, I really hate to sell it but since I don't have much spare time anymore, a new owner will benefit from this website more than I can.

I am asking for $200 usd or best offer.

The purchaser of this website package will receive all of the login information to the services stated above and all of the login information that came with the website, my personal email address so I can tell you my strategy that I was going to take with this website, and my personal support and assistance.

If interested in purchasing, please send me a private message.

Thanks for reading.

rewer, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  2. chicagol

chicagol Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there a starting bid?

chicagol, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  3. rewer

rewer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would much rather prefer to sell it as buy it now but feel free to make me an offer.

rewer, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  4. amirk

amirk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    How many active users do you have ?

amirk, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  5. izzatz13

izzatz13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i cant access the website

izzatz13, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  6. rewer

rewer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Currently it only has five users but thats just because it has not been listed in any of the free web hosting directories or forums.

It is up from my end. Please re-check.

rewer, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  7. warthog

warthog Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll start by offering $50 for everything.

warthog, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  8. rewer

rewer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the offer but I was looking for a bit more.

rewer, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  9. kip

kip Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  10. rewer

rewer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Works fine from my end. Please check again.

Also for anyone who wants more information on the website's traffic and twitter account, please let me know and I will send you more information via private message.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
    rewer, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  11. TwoToofs

TwoToofs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 16
    I'd like a pm with traffic info, please.

TwoToofs, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  12. rewer

rewer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check your pm, and tell me if your interested.

rewer, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  13. wdtrav

wdtrav Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Traffic info please

wdtrav, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  14. mcrickeo

mcrickeo Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $200 is very steep for 5 customers in all honesty I could buy a company with several customers for this price or even less.

Sure the theme cost you $70 but it's second hand now, I'd love the make you an offer so hit me a message IF you decide to lower the price.

mcrickeo, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  15. LH-Danny

LH-Danny Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think the $200 price tag is reasonable. I know the theme only cost the OP $70, but I've seen sites that like to go for over $100. The forum also has the site theme integrated which is a big plus point.

The twitter account alone is probably the most valuble because of the amount of followers - All the signups you could receive from there. I can also see from the site that the OP has put a lot of time and effort into the site.

If I had the $200 right now, I would of already purchased it.

LH-Danny, Jun 23, 2011 IP