1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much SEO service price

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by henrypeter, Apr 8, 2011.

1. addy80

addy80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think its not a question that how much SEO service price! the question should be is that hows the monthly package of SEO services..i guess 2 type of packages should be possible..if u some know how about SEO so simply u need your favorite submission process like u get social bookmarking, forum posting, article submission and u decide all of this per posting price or you should get monthly backlinks package.

addy80, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  2. seo.raj

seo.raj Active Member

Best Answers:
    We are a Delhi, India based leading SEO services company with main competencyIn SEO (Search Engine Optimization), working as an outsourced vendor for manyreputed SEO agency based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia. We are ranking #1 position in Google.
    SEO Price depend on website. It may be $100 to $10000 PM. Over all depend on your website and your requirements.Like Ranking, Traffic, Increase Business also. If you need Guaranteed Top-10 rankings, Traffic, Business PM

seo.raj, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  3. music41410

music41410 Peon

Best Answers:
    i used uforward.net and they priced me about $390 monthly and provided some great results already. they have a free trial option that they use in order to determine how long will it take you to get into google top 10

music41410, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  4. leenasmith

leenasmith Peon

Best Answers:

Yes.. agree with your answer...

leenasmith, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  5. rosesmark

rosesmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    1- All things depend upon the keywords.Which keywords client want to do seo.
    2- Competiton on that particular keywords
    3- Keywords Desnity

rosesmark, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  6. markanthonym84

markanthonym84 Peon

Best Answers:
    The price depends on your requirement, your website and your keywords.
    Add me on skype: markanthonym84 to discuss more on it.

markanthonym84, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  7. gbjuno

gbjuno Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    TheSmallBusinessSEO.com, cheapest but highly effective SEO service to dominate any niche for $11 only ONETIME FEE! Forget about those asking for hundreds dollars monthly!

gbjuno, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  8. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Being a professional SEO, I'll let you in on how we develop our price. First, there is the SEO Audit. This is mandatory and can cost anywhere from $500 to $1,500 (at least from me). The SEO Audit is done to determine what needs fixing and what doesn't need fixing. With that comes a SEO Action Plan. This is another $500 to $1,500 plan that is put together to guide you in what you need to do. The action plan is a detailed plan that says, "You need to fix this, fix this, fix this, add this, delete this, move this, rotate this, etc, etc, etc." Basically, it's everything you want to do. Then, the SEO tells you how much it'll cost for him to do that stuff for you. So, if you're looking for a SEO who will actually help you, you're looking at at least $2,000 minimum and that doesn't include a budget for link buying. And, more importantly, there are no guarantees. If any SEO offers you a guarantee #1 spot, they'll get you there and then you'll lose it in a few months.

MafiaMaster, Apr 12, 2011 IP