1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about squidoo and hubpages

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by eamo, Apr 11, 2011.

Hi all,

Is is a good idea to print your article in your blog AND Squidoo/Hubpages unedited? Is it really worth the time rewriting the code?

Also, I mention Squidoo and hubpages for link development - what are the best sites for submitting articles for link development?

Thanks,
    Eamo

eamo, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  2. submitterserve

submitterserve Member

Best Answers:
    Squidoo and Hubpages both are super for your article posting, i must say these are a little more than article posters.
    If you use copied content from your own blog even to Squidoo or Hubpages, its not going to work. Hubpages will simply not allow you to publish it. Squidoo will publish for some time and throw it out when they found it copied.
    Use some original content to post on both Web2.0 site.

Hope it will help

submitterserve, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  3. gerex_2

gerex_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many sites where you can submit your articles but the comment above is true, i have tested the hubpage and squidoo to submit my article. If you post article in any of them you must not use them to post in other website or in your blog or website, they only want to have a unique article, if they find the article you submitted to them has a similar to other website or blog they will reject what you have post. So if you are using both of them just make sure you use both unique content. And about other article submission site there has a lot and they are allowing unique articles posted in other article directory with same author for a legal. Just don't forget that hubpage always want a unique articles mean it is only seen at their site not to have similar in other site. Wait for the other comments to share their site list of submitting their articles.

gerex_2, Apr 12, 2011 IP
    submitterserve likes this.
  4. weber2

weber2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, i have tried to submit my personal article on hubpages yesterday, but it is also listed on ezinearticles, so i got rejected:( Does anyone know...if i submit my article to hubpages and then in a week or so i will submit it to other sites, does it effect me then as well or it is ok that way? Thanks

weber2, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  5. submitterserve

submitterserve Member

Best Answers:
    Yea,
    After your hubpage is approved and indexed, you can use that content to other article directories with no issue, But giant article directories like Ezine will never approve any kinda duplicate content.
    So, why you bother, post a little but b unique !

submitterserve, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  6. gerex_2

gerex_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to submit your article in hubpages and other article direcotry sites then you must do provide your own two unique articles. First article should be only on hubpages and the other one will be use in other diff articles directory sites like ezine, articlebase, articledashboard and etc. What i am doing is here >>> submitting my article first in ezine then if ezine accepted or approved the article i will submit it to a list of article directory sites, just make sure you wont submit article that is already used in hubpages. I hope it helps Good Luck!

As i said you can do either my suggestion or submitterserve strategy, we are just different that i use two unique articles so i can post the sites quickly without waiting for hubpages or you can also do wait for hubpages to approve your article and index so you can submit it again to other article directory sites (the comment above is correct).

1. Provide 1 article then post to hubpages and wait for a days or weeks to be index then continue to post it on other article directory sites.

OR

2. Provide two unique articles which you will use the first one in hubpages and the other one to the other article directory sites you want to submit.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
    gerex_2, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  7. Dazoond

Dazoond Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't bother playing around with waiting times or trying to trick them. Do not publish the same content again.

If you want to republish your articles on Squidoo or Hubpages, go away and rewrite your article. You don't have to do too much - rephrase the first and last paragraph, change a bit in the middle and you are good to go. 5-10 minutes work. If you spend a bit more, you can also create a good spin of your article and reuse that many more times... (Bonus: Never auto spin)

Dazoond, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  8. maree

maree Peon

Best Answers:
    both site are very high pr and its indexing so fast than other so these site are very effective for article submitting

maree, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  9. lime light power

lime light power Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent. I've just started posting to hubpages and about to start at Squidoo, so thank you very much for the above info. Glad I started doing a little reading on the topic first before playing around with posting and possibly getting rejected.

lime light power, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  10. rwsseo

rwsseo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can post your already submitted article in Squidoo but Hubpages will be reject your article so, write fresh content for hubpages.

rwsseo, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  11. suparuss

suparuss Peon

Best Answers:
    Does this mean that you could get someone elses Hub taken down by copying their content?!

I'm not encouraging it, I just think that would be too easy

suparuss, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  12. hospitaleracha

hospitaleracha Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, that would not work as their article / hub will have been indexed first. The person who tries that might in exchange well get a copyright infringement notice.

hospitaleracha, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  13. Stemar

Stemar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to gain maximum benefits you shoud always use unique content. Your submissions will get indexed really quick and the link juice will be much better. Squidoo and Hubpages are great if your content is unique and very interesting. Keep that in mind - the benefits will be higher.

Stemar, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  14. divacratus

divacratus Peon

Best Answers:
    Like already mentioned, it's always best to publish unique content to Squidoo and Hubpages. I've been using both Squidoo and HP for 2 years now and what I have seen is that both of these sites are very strict when it comes to publishing content. The good part is your pages will get indexed fast if you use these platforms. You can always bring more traffic to your website this way.

divacratus, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  15. jayrudalf

jayrudalf Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check all high quality sites here directorycritic

You will get all high PR sites for article submissions.

jayrudalf, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  16. mrrocky314

mrrocky314 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks jayrudalf will really be helpfull

mrrocky314, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  17. sheikhu

sheikhu Member

Best Answers:
    hey this is good to submit your article to hubpages but be aware as hubpages have changed their policy now the article submitted to hubpages can't be posted on your site.....

sheikhu, Apr 16, 2011 IP