1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how many keywords should i do in one website

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by smartcomsci, Apr 7, 2011.

Now i have one website which i am promoting. But i don't know how many keywords should i do it. Pls all web master help me to give your ideas and experience.

smartcomsci, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  2. xubair

xubair Active Member

Best Answers:
    For home page you should focus on two/three keywords, phrases rather!

xubair, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  3. smartcomsci

smartcomsci Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for answers,

smartcomsci, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  4. saicou

saicou Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to ask how many keywords do you have? you may focus on one keyword, after it ranks well, then add one more to your focus list, then three......finally get all the keywords do... hope this answer still fit your question....

saicou, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  5. adampeps

adampeps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As many as you want :). I have a website targeting many keywords throughout different pages within the website. As long as they are related I don't think it matters.

adampeps, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  6. Vicken

Vicken Peon

Best Answers:
    Total number of character title tag has are about 65, so fully utilize them, place best keywords in them and target them. Normal not more than 4 keywords you can place in title. So best is that you can target 3 or 4 keywords per page.

Vicken, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  7. broncoe

broncoe Peon

Best Answers:
    You can target as many keywords as necessary, just create pages and/or categories. You have to realize that not sites are ranking but pages related to certain keyword.
    So If you have keywords that you want to target, just create another page or category and optimize it for that specific keyword.
    Don’t try to rank your main site aka domain name for several keywords, that will confuse Google.

www-yourdomain-com (main keyword) / www-yourdomain-com/keyword1 / www-yourdomain-com/keyword2 etc. (replace the - with . lol :))

hope this help

regards

broncoe, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  8. prasanna724

prasanna724 Peon

Best Answers:
    first concentrate on 4 per webpage. aftr dat u can modify and concentrate on other key words.

prasanna724, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  9. gerex_2

gerex_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my website i do use 3 keywords target in home/main page, that's what i did but its up to you if you only want to use two keywords and the most important is have a maximum four keywords. Simply focus to keywords you want and have a keyword research that will surely help you to find the better keywords to use that is related in your website. Good luck!

gerex_2, Apr 11, 2011 IP