1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for wholesale suppliers/drop shippers in the US!

Discussion in 'eBay' started by aph, Jan 26, 2011.

I am looking to start an eBay store, and I would like to find a reputable, trustworthy wholesale supplier to dropship the items I sell. I am from the US, and I require that my wholesaler be within the US as well.

If you have a large inventory and fast shipping rates for drop shipments, please get in contact with me! I am very interested in what you may have to offer.

Please let me know what type(s) of items you have available. I am open to several genres.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

aph, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  2. shadow181818

shadow181818 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm in china,but i have ware house in usa,we drop ship cell phone and tablet for worldwide sellers,are you interested.We have experienced ebay and amazon in usa,our products sell fast.but we need more ebay seller and amazon sellers to help us sell more.we supply reliable post sale service,suppy 1 year warranty.are you interested?

shadow181818, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  3. EsotericTrader

EsotericTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to find profitable wholesalers, you should attend trade shows that relate to your desired niche.

EsotericTrader, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  4. store-show

store-show Peon

Best Answers:
    what's the item you sell ?

store-show, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  5. igor11

igor11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We can offer silver, gold and diamond jewelry (over 114.000 pcs physically in stock). Wholesale and/or dropship worldwide. Direct producer, over 15 years in business.

igor11, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  6. andrewterrol

andrewterrol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can do dropshipping for you. I sell tablet pc, vacuum cleaners, intercoms, netbooks, etc. Please visit the store from my signature to see the items. The dropshipping price is arroubd 7% lower than the prices on my website. I can ship worldwide using UPS and DHL.

andrewterrol, Jun 7, 2011 IP