1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Algorithm Changes

Discussion in 'Google' started by peugeot78, Apr 7, 2011.

1. monosodium

monosodium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The above quote is the SEO equivalent of climate change denial. Keep your ignorance to yourself buddy.

monosodium, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  2. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    The person would be extremely rich if he or she knows what exactly Google did with the changes. You can't get Matt Cutts to tell you step by step on how to game the system of the search engine.

blogaboutnothin, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  3. VOnline

VOnline Member

Best Answers:
    Google is getting smarter and more picky on the good sites. This is good overall.
    That means less spam and bad content, start working on some good unique content!

VOnline, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  4. sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    when new changes introduced in India and UK....

5. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Member

Best Answers:
    New google algo also change my website serp result on search engine. New google algo is base on content farm which google name as farm panda "AKA" .

logoonlinepros, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  6. rotalihinna

rotalihinna Peon

Best Answers:
    Google used to reward all websites which were updated frequently with "new" content. Now I believe they have developed a new algorithm to determine how "unique" the new content is (not in terms of word-for-word copies, but more like determining rewrites and such) and dramatically reduced the frequent update reward they used to give.

rotalihinna, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  7. peugeot78

peugeot78 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder if Google has hit me because I have made around 30 high quality artilces over 6 eeks, but have submitted the same article to around 20+ article sites....

Would Google mark me down for this? I have never put duplicated content on my actual website mind!

Thanks

peugeot78, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  8. altertix

altertix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

With the new update yes, the fact that you have published the same article to many article sites with a link (or more) to your website could have penalized you. Now you should avoid non unique articles publishing. Try to write and publish less articles but unique and it will be more efficient and you won't take the risk to be penalized.

altertix, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  9. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    As you told that google chage the algorithm in February first of all i want to clear this that you can not say that google change the algorithm you can say that google make a update in a area that is Page Rank, due to this some PR of websites down and some up. Regarding ranking if your ranking fall down then you have to again tack care for both the keywords like off page activities. i guess your ranking will return as it.

Jesse12, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  10. Beatriz Cruz

Beatriz Cruz Guest

Best Answers:
    Have you checked Google Webmaster Tools to check your site's status? However there is no reason to stress yourself on loss ranking. Just build more backlinks pointing toward your site.

Beatriz Cruz, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  11. flycatr

flycatr Peon

Best Answers:
    Google always updating their search engine algorithm so people cannot manipulate it. Work hard pal!

flycatr, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  12. massjo

massjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    what is the recent changes in google algorithem.

massjo, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  13. lholland

lholland Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi massjo, Google constantly updates their algorithm and rolls out some new features every now and then. However, the most recent google algo change was implemented in February and is called as google Panda aka google farmer update. And, google +1 is the newest social media feature rolled out by google.

lholland, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  14. Turkish

Turkish Member

Best Answers:
    How's that possible? The only sites that might be effected are article sites with duplicate articles on them. If what you said was true, one could copy content from competition sites and paste it on some article sites for getting that competitor baned from serps.

Turkish, Apr 11, 2011 IP