1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contact Form not working need help

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by nightcrawlers, Mar 14, 2011.

Hello,

The contact form here carclassifieds.ebestcars.co.uk/contact.html on my website not working. I don't figure out the problem and stuck from 3 days! I have configured the settings correctly. Now I don't have any idea whether web hosting issue or the website script?? Please anyone help, Thank you!

nightcrawlers, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  2. generalu

generalu Peon

Best Answers:
    The page does load - although it appears the text validation box isn't functioning. Is this the problem you're looking to resolve? I can only assume it is an issue with the script and not the host. I assume this because the page does load up. I would suggest looking over the script to see if there are any missing lines, etc. If the script was purchased/copied from another source, do some research to find out if the script is actually a functioning script and compare it to make sure you didn't miss anything. Good luck!

generalu, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  3. nightcrawlers

nightcrawlers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually text validation do work! Also there is no missing lines everything perfect in the script. I have gone through codes, but couldn't find any issue. Now, I am so much confused after 3 days stuck on single problem!!

nightcrawlers, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  4. kvwest125

kvwest125 Peon

Best Answers:
    Check Out: Filesrush Contact Form

kvwest125, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  5. nightcrawlers

nightcrawlers Active Member

Best Answers:
    nightcrawlers, Apr 12, 2011 IP