1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for long term tech writer/ blogger

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Gadgets-4G, Apr 6, 2011.

As I get my new site underway I am in need of writers to post one or two articles a day on current events in the fields of smart phones, laptops, tablet PC's hand held Video game devices, Mobile Computing, Tech toys, and other Gadgets.

Articles must be between 250 and 400 words, must be written in American English and be Original Factual and Current. No cut and Paste, or Spun Articles.

I currently have one opening for one paid ( paypal ) Author.

If you are interested in the position please PM me a sample of your writing and wage expectations as well as a little history on your background. You must have a PayPal account.

I also have two positions for Revenue Share Authors. These writers receive a 70% Ad rotation on their posts, pages and archives payed directly by Adsense. (you must have an account with Adsense.)

For more info send a sample of your work, a short history and an idea of how many articles you would like to write per day.

Gadgets-4G, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  2. Gadgets-4G

Gadgets-4G Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you to all who responded. I believe I have found the candidate for the paid author position. I do have two slots left for Adshare positions as outlined above. The site is just getting started so this would be something for those of you with more long term goals. If you are interested, have a valid Adsense and Amazon account and would like to write an article or two please contact me by PM.

Again thank you for your responses.
    Slim

Gadgets-4G, Apr 7, 2011 IP