1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much does it cost to make a Facebook app game?

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by muffet, Dec 11, 2010.

I play many of the Facebook games made by Zynga and others. How much does it generally cost to produce a Facebook app game? Can someone provide me with an itemize list of the costs involved in making a Facebook app game? I have many ideas for an appropriate FB game but sadly I don't know what's all involved in producing a game to bring it to reality. How much revenue does a Facebook app game generate on a on going daily basis, hypothetically? TIA for you insight.

muffet, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  2. clickfind

clickfind Guest

Best Answers:
    Depends on what you want the game to do. You can spend as much on it as you like, you could get one for $500 and you can get one for $50,000

Yes there is money to be made with a FB app.

clickfind, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  3. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it depends of if you are a developer or not. If you are a web developer, you will only need to pay for servers, and initial marketing, and of cause you will have to invest lot of time to develop strategies and test your application.

nvidura, Apr 10, 2011 IP