1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO HELP Please, Calling SEO experts and Gurus, I need your Suggestions

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nancynewton29, Apr 5, 2011.

I would like the answer to the following question. i am looking to develop 5 Separate Strategies to deliver FREE TRAFFIC to a site and would also like some sort of METRICS as to how effective each strategies are. So let us say that each strategy needs to create 20 visits to a site. Let us also assume that we decided to use say Video marketing.

What i am looking for is some sort of metric like assuming that the video gets 5 views a day and 20% of the people clicked through the link then i would need 20 videos to get me 20 visits a day. (1video x 5 views x 20% = 1 therefore 20 videos)

or maybe

1 article 10 views per day 20 percent clickthrough so 10 articles needed.

now i know these Metrics Wont be exact but i would like SOME Ideas Please.

so all in all 5 strategies with metrics.

Thank you very much in advance for all your suggestions

nancynewton29, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  2. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It might be easier to answer if you tell what exactly do you want to achieve, what kind of video or articles (content) do you want to publish.

boron, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  3. parveen1989.seo

parveen1989.seo Guest

Best Answers:
    tell me more about Video Marketing

parveen1989.seo, Apr 6, 2011 IP