1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building websites without a business direction?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by balmong, Apr 1, 2011.

I am able to code and design. In addition to that I believe that I have some unique idea inside my head that nothing alike is available right now. Realizing them would require a lot of time and money wasted without a guaranteed return of investment... on the other site I have a myriad of might-be-guaranteed gigs like, affiliate offers, building a design or development business.

Do you think If I started something and it gathered enough momentum it will generate a profit eventually ?

balmong, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you, yourself are positive to your unique idea, then I think it should be successful, maybe will take time, but eventually will come through ;)

The only thing is you should never loose the hope. If you are looking for some investors, then I would suggest you to make an ebook or a pdf file and start finding some investors. Present your ebook to them who are interested in your project. This is only if you dont have enough capital to invest OR you can do it by yourself ;)

China_girl, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  3. jaycutler

jaycutler Peon

Best Answers:
    There are no guarantees. You need to do a feasibility study / market research, competitor analysis, and put together a business plan. You'll need an exit strategy, funding strategy etc.

jaycutler, Apr 2, 2011 IP
  4. Brian123

Brian123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hard work and dedication will get you to where you want to be in the end. The hardest part is to "keep going" and not get distracted.

Brian123, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  5. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    It could be unique because you've come up with a great idea before anyone else does or it could be unique because it's been tried and failed or discredited as a bad idea. Until you actually try it out there is no way to be certain which of the two it is.

Depending on the idea it may be possible to do a soft launch, doing just part of the idea to get it up and running adding the rest of it in over time as the business grows and proves itself to be viable. With some ideas this isnt possible though.

If you truely believe in it then go for it. If you are too uncertain then you may not have the bravery it can require to go out there on your own.

AstarothSolutions, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  6. Avesel

Avesel Peon

Best Answers:
    Just go do it. Minimize the downside. Waste less time waiting for things to happen.

Avesel, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  7. MikeLugar

MikeLugar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep working and try not to deviate and take on several business ideas at a time. Stick with one big thing and eventually you will succeed.

MikeLugar, Apr 5, 2011 IP