1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infallible - The Only Way To Make $200-500/day Within 30 days - THIS IS COACHING

Discussion in 'Services' started by metalan1, Feb 1, 2011.

YOU WILL MAKE AT MINIMUM $200/500 DAILY WITHIN 30 BUSINESS DAYS​

I know the title sounds ridiculous but literally anyone can make this amount of money within 30 days.​

I only need THREE people. I am doing this for a specific reason, and will only take three people on this and it is closed forever. I would like it if the client would have basic understand of CPA networks and internet marketing.

The very first ones to contact me get the spots.

Basic guidelines to join:

1.) You need at least $200 of capital. Do not worry you will not lose this, you just need it.

2.) You need to be a member of certain CPA networks. I can easily refer you and expedite the process if you are not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it.

As I said within 30 business days you will be making at minimum $200/500 daily. The method is simple, yet not used anywhere, it has never been sold on any forum. I will also need to question you to make sure you will never share the method anywhere.

The method can not fail and has never failed. It is infallible and impossible for it to not make this much money in this amount of time. It will work as long as CPA companies exist, no risk of it ever not working.

Price:

$300/one time.

Guarantee:

Full refund guarantee. I will explain how you are 100% safe before you pay for the course if you are interested.

Instructions:

Do not post in this thread asking for things, berating me for offering something you think is unrealistic, or anything of the sort. I can assure you this is 100% possible and not only that, very easy.

I WILL NOT RESPOND IN THIS THREAD. YOU MUST PM ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, AND REQUIREMENTS FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE A QUESTION WITH.

I do not want much publicity for this thread and only need three people so you must private message me. I will let you know if there is a spot open and close the thread as soon as the three are taken up.

metalan1, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  2. gringoroddy

gringoroddy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well im here to give a TRUE testimonial!

Pros:
    1)He is NOT a scam, he IS legit, as if he was a scam artist he would have ran off with my money and never talk to me again!
    2)He is easy going!
    3)He has alot of pacience to explain what we need to do!
    4)His method are VERYYYY EASY to do, true newbie proof!
    5)He did give me proof that his method works
    6)He is VERY helpfull, very nice guy. So far helped alot
    7)He answers every doubt you might have, if you dont udnerstand the method

Cons:

1)He's hardly ever online,
    2)His skype is always on, BUT with the "AWAY" status, and he doenst answer the pms i sent him
    3)He will not tell you in any circumstances what is the gameplan, the why we are doing each taks, like "where are we going with this?"
    4)He's methods are SOO...SOOOOO EASY, that you can do them in 10min-1hr max, and he gives you only 2-3 tasks per week, which leaves you with alot of spare time to do nothing! In which we could be doing more tasks, and rushing it more!
    5)If you dont understand a task, like let's say on thursday, you have to wait till the next wednesday for him to answer your doubt.
    6)It's taking longer than it should (as he had some personal health issues in the way)

So far im satisfied with the coaching, as i said, it doesnt FEEL as im being scamed, it just feels its taking longer than it should, as it could have been done faster! That's all!

I just hope that he has more commitment with his students, and stays on a bit longer.

I Will give more in depth testimonial after i finish the coaching and actually MAKE MONEY....OR NOT!

PS: I Oficialy started with him on Tuesday 08/03/11, and Friday 08/04/11 will be 30days, Let's see how it roles out, If i'll make money in 30days, or how long will it take to make it?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
    gringoroddy, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  3. 1nichemarketing

1nichemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please update, it has been 30 days now.

1nichemarketing, Apr 10, 2011 IP