1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Comedy / Humor Niche Website - New - CHEAP

Discussion in 'Sites' started by brandon93s, Apr 4, 2011.

senselesssociety(.)com

This is a new website I was going to start up to share funny videos/pictures/text/quotes/articles of people from society. I don't have the time any more, and am cleaning up my servers so this one is going to go cheap. Grab it while you can.

The site is running on wordpress, and I will help you transfer it to your servers if needed. I can also host it for you for a monthly fee that we can discuss if need-be.

The site is running a really easy posting script, that converts the site into something very similar to tubmlr for you to use. You can select the post type, i.e. video, photo, etc. directly from the dashboard and it gives you the forms you need to fill in for that type of media, and automatically formats the post for you making posting a quick and easy process.

I will discuss a ton of sources with the winner as to where they can find new videos, text, articles, photos, etc. to populate the website. I will also go over a few monetization ideas with the winner if they need some ideas as to how to make money with this website. Advertisements would be the obvious solution but I've got a few other ideas.

Happy Bidding, hope to see this one go quickly. Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them ASAP.

brandon93s, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  2. thalada

thalada Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested in this. Does the condent of the site is automated? If possible pm me the full details asap. Thank you

thalada, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  3. brandon93s

brandon93s Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The content is not currently automated. I'm sure you could make it automated, however it currently is not. I am finding the items on my own, to make sure they are worthy.

brandon93s, Apr 5, 2011 IP