1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling De - Skunk your Pet and Home site for sale with rights to book

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bluffspot, Mar 31, 2011.

Up for sale or auction today is www.DeSkunkMyDog.com - this is a simple lander site with PageRank that has sold only a couple dozen copies in the past couple of years.

It does sell a few copies in the spring and summer due to the frequency of skunk sprayed animals and their owners looking for a quick cure. Don't look for proof of revenue - I am not going to spend the next hour taking screenshots to make only $50 BIN.

The site comes with a domain that has never been dropped, PR1, and an eBook written by me - the content is 100% legitimate.

First come - first served - Good Luck

bluffspot, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  2. GreenDog

GreenDog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I take a look at the ebook? Maybe some samples? Did you do all the research?

GreenDog, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  3. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    uh... no. If you look at the top of the thread you will see the site has been sold. If you would like a copy please forward $19.97 to the new owner.

bluffspot, Apr 3, 2011 IP