1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas for new marketing methods

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Khan12, Apr 3, 2011.

Hello,

After three happy years I have finished my experience with the PPC. Now I have to invest my time in new ways of marketing, several methods are attracting my attention and I have to choose which of them to focus my attention. I bought a guide to marketing on facebook, but I am mostly attracted by SEO. I do not know anything about optimizing for organic search even though three years ago I created a website without knowing any techniques just using frontpage. Now this site is on the first page of google for a couple of keywords and generates about one sale per month, maybe an encouraging result? I'd like to buy domains to promote Clickbank products, but I also have a two years old domain, gender webreviews(.)com - Is it a good idea to create pages with domain looking like clickbankproduct.webreviews(.)com?
    Or is it better to buy new-keyword-domains?
    What do you think about black hat seo?

Khan12, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  2. knowing25

knowing25 Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to buy another domain for your clickbank product, find domain that related with your CB niche.
    and about blackhat SEO I dont have any comment about it, since most of us use it in save way.

knowing25, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  3. techlunatic

techlunatic Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy new domains , it will pay for itself dont worry about the price . One domain costs just 5$ and assuming that you buy 100 it will cot you just 100$ yearly . Imagine the sales you are going to make will actually pay off that 100$ right within 10 days of starting this (I am assuming you are a serious full time marketer) . It is difficult to rank for subdomains , it saves costs but if I gave you the option of

1)zero investment and 5$ profit

AND
    2)10$ investment and 50$ profit

Which one would you take ?

Ignore black hat , it does not work , it is just over rated crap . It will get all your investment in the water in some time.

techlunatic, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  4. niwire

niwire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    of course, good domain will help you very much, keyword-domain will bring you much natural flow. But usually keyword-domain will cost you much, if you have budget, go for it. the domain will not devaluate.

niwire, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  5. apnagopal

apnagopal Peon

Best Answers:
    @ ^^^^ true

apnagopal, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  6. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do not go with black hat SEO, it helps to get banned your website

Kiranraj, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  7. marknel

marknel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Purchase an older domain(the older the better) and determine if that domain is indexed before buying it.Everything starts with the domain name so be careful in picking the right name and a domain name with keywords does wonders!!

marknel, Apr 6, 2011 IP