1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hi all..i am newbie here...can anyone teach me how to earn money from internet???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by espadahead, Jul 27, 2009.

guyz,

i dunno anything about internet but can u guys show me wat is the 1st step to earn my 1st money???

i was a security system technician...wat is the relationship of my job n internet???

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    espadahead, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  2. Ecomatrix

Ecomatrix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    make a website

Ecomatrix, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  3. Mangekyou

Mangekyou Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps write/blog about what you know. You'll have plenty of skills and knowledge that people will want.

So why not take Ecomatrix's advice and then get writing. I'm sure there's also an affiliate program that will suit your visitor's needs.

Mangekyou, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  4. igorkheifets

igorkheifets Peon

Best Answers:
    Espada Head,

start a blog. Find affiliate products to promote
    and start creating content.

~Igor

igorkheifets, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  5. tag44

tag44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Man first of all warm welcome to Digitalpoint forum and remember one thing that to earn online its very tough, if you don't have any knowledge of online business...just read some related post here & u will get the extra knowledge on it.

tag44, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  6. woodley

woodley Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome. I suggest writing articles on what you know (ie, security, & anything else) & post on a blog. Start Twittering, join other social media networks, and look up subjects on the internet, & forums like this. You may want to look up affiliate marketing.

Good luck

woodley, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  7. bigtime2

bigtime2 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have done the first step, which is look for information, keep working on your ideas. One thing to keep in mind though, Dont Quit!!! or rather, dont quit two weeks down the road. Give it some time, no matter what you decide to do. It may not work right away, but it will, eventually.

bigtime2, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  8. Dave Parish

Dave Parish Peon

Best Answers:
    let's start with a different approach... What are you good at, what would you like to do, any technical background, are you an artist, writer perhaps?

Dave Parish, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  9. Total Solution

Total Solution Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I've been "doing" this online Internet marketing for four years now and I wish I had been given the advice I am now proud to be able to offer you today.

What YOU must do with it is to "Take Action" and learn EVERY lesson provided within the 17 videos training course.

You can check out the full details and pick up very valuable bonuses as well, if you visit my website.

To Your Success!
    Mark
    P.S. - One day it will all fall into place, but you MUST Take Action!

Total Solution, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  10. whoisjohngalt

whoisjohngalt Peon

Best Answers:
    No disrespect meant, but before you can market, you need to work on better communication skills.

whoisjohngalt, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  11. tianli

tianli Peon

Best Answers:
    make a website first

tianli, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  12. stanzckp

stanzckp Peon

Best Answers:
    there is many ways to make money online and one of the most common is affiliate marketing.
    my advise is to get a good IM course and follow the method 100%.
    try to avoid buying all courses and analysis paralysis.
    if you not sure which one, try NPC or Affiliblueprint.

stanzckp, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  13. HuuLeon

HuuLeon Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends how much are you trying to earn? You can try becoming a freelancer or go to fiverr.com and sell something for $5. Or if you want quick cash, you can sell your used stuff online with 123exchanges.com, craigslist or oodle.

HuuLeon, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  14. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're totally a newbie then first spend your time on reading threads and search various terminology relevant to online marketing on Google. After getting a minimum concept, you'll know yourself that where's the marketing trend going on and what you should to do.

wiseman.wiseman05, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  15. moneymaker73

moneymaker73 Peon

Best Answers:
    List building is a good start for any beginning internet marketer. The more advanced will agree and you need to make sure that you have all of the tools of the trade when planning out your email marketing strategy, otherwise you’ll find it difficult to effectively set up and manage your campaigns.

Pick a niche first, make a squeeze page, get a domain name that represents your brand and the market you are going to cater to. This domain name will direct people to your squeeze page, so make sure that you choose one that is easy to spell, and remember!

You want to set up a professional auto responder account. This isn’t the time to play around with self-hosted scripts that might not deliver your emails.

If you end up having to switch auto responders , you run the risk of losing a good number of subscribers who may not re-subscribe.

Just be real and have relevant, informative content you send to your list..It's all basically in the list..Those are your customers for life, as long as they have trust in you.

moneymaker73, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  16. CodeKewl

CodeKewl Peon

Best Answers:
    Definately listen to the people posting on this forum. There are other forums online that can help you learn more. There are also courses available everywhere that will teach you some of what you need to know, but it can be expensive learning that way.

CodeKewl, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  17. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could earn money via using affiliate programs like Clickbank, you can set up a free blogger blog, and give reviews about the products with your affiliate link on the pages

golfpro1, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  18. Himalayan

Himalayan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is very difficult to earn money through online resources without knowing the way to doing this so try to collect the information and act accordingly step by step.

Himalayan, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  19. bar182

bar182 Peon

Best Answers:
    - Start a wordpress site about something you know well and can become an expert in.- Create quality content and market via social media and organic SEO- Monetize via advertisements, affiliates etc etc- Longevity.

bar182, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  20. lilly08

lilly08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since you're newbie... I would start with something simple. Focus on something that will earn you a good money without spending to much money on advertising... and if possible... try to focus on free advertising option. You don't want to spend too much money on advertising when it comes to internet marketing. Choose a product, service or a trust worthy program... Focus on sending a bunch of free traffic to it by posting your ad to different high quality free classifieds sites or you can get good quality free traffic buy leaving real sensible comments on blogs. Make sure you keep focus on one program, product or service... For example, if you're learning to sell clickbank products... stay focus on promoting clickbank products only until you reach you're goal... then you can expand more and test other waters. (Ex. Other programs, products etc..) Do a google search, or go to youtube to search for good quality tips on how to make money online for free. You'll be surprise on how much information pop up google search.

lilly08, Nov 1, 2011 IP