1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the BEST affiliate offer for my situation?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jasonsluck, Mar 28, 2011.

My niche is "people looking for jobs". I basically have their name, phone number, email address and a resume. My strategy is to contact the person, tell them about an "opportunity", and refer them to my website. The website will direct link to the affiliate offer. I think an affiliate offer that is related to employment would be ideal as they are looking for a job. Does anyone know of any specific affiliate offers that would work for my situation? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

jasonsluck, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. nim84

nim84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what don't you try a CPA offer?

The reason being its going to have higher conversion then say a clickbank offer (because its free) and all the person has to put in is theire name and email address.

Give it a try

nim84, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  3. bigznet

bigznet Member

Best Answers:
    These programs might not be directly related, but people who are looking for jobs often have trouble paying their bills. So "debt relief" or a "cash advance" might be something they're interested in (links in my sig)...

bigznet, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  4. chipmunk

chipmunk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps Debt Relief, but not Cash Advance. This is due to the fact that the applicant must be employed (other than benefits) in order to get a loan. Now on the flip side, perhaps their spouse/family member could qualify (if they are employed) for a Cash Advance.

-=Chipmunk=-

chipmunk, Mar 31, 2011 IP