1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% Automated Forex Micro-Niche Blog - Premium Unique Design - Adsense Optimized

Discussion in 'Sites' started by anakrantau, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    You are bidding www.ElliottWaveChart.com

100% Automatic Elliott Wave Website, a Micro-Niche for Forex/Stock market analysis.

Website has been heavily customized to have professional premium looks and optimized ads placement to get the best CTR and exposure.

This website will automatically publish related articles/video/news related to Elliott wave charts. With the combination of SEO Optimized Wordpress platform, and few premium automation plugins, you can easily automate any potential revenue. From Adsense, eBay, Amazon, Commission Junction, itunes, Linkshare, ShareASale and many more. All are integrated inside the system.

For every published post/products, they will also posted to facebook fanpage automatically.

WHAT YOU WILL GET
    1) Domain Name.
    This domain is registered at NameCheap.com and currently paid for the 1st year. Its free to get NameCheap.com account, if you don’t have one, you can just register for free account at NameCheap.com, then I can transfer the domain to your account for free.

2) Support on Website Transfer.
    Full support for site transfer via PM or YM, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

3) Complete premium tools to run the website automated:
    Free Premium Plugins to help you find and manage website with fresh new content everyday with related niche content rich keywords.
    Integrated automation system for Adsense, eBay, Amazon, Commission Junction, itunes, Linkshare, ShareASale , youtube, dailymotion, metacafe, and many more.
    - Full version of WP-Robot (I have developer license and will be sublicense to new owner) worth $169usd
    - Phpmyvideoblog premium plugins worth $24usd.

4) **BIN BONUS** I will give some of extra premium plugins to who ever BIN the site :-
    1. Full License Mailing plugins (from tribulant.com) worth $49.99usd (I've the dev license).
    2. Full License Banner Rotator plugins (from tribulant.com) worth $29.99usd (I've the dev license).
    3. Full License Premium Autoblogged plugins worth $59usd (sublicense will be given).
    4. Custom Facebook Fanpage and profile.

All plugins comes with valid license, none of them are nulled.

All of that alone worth more than $500usd+, and you can try find similar setup out there but I can guarantee you that you would not find anything exactly as my website as I did the custom modification myself.

This is a newly established website , so do not expect much on the traffics and revenue(expect none of them). Despite a new website and no marketing nor promotion done, the website will receive some traffics from major search engine as the site runs automatic.

Thanks.

anakrantau, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  2. ArticlePenguin

ArticlePenguin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very nice domain name, I'll hold off and see what kind of reception this gets on the forum

ArticlePenguin, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  3. enivid

enivid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Nice domain name but you won't get to far (and for too long) with an autoblog with it.

enivid, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  4. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Autoblog is an option. I made it automated so anyone could have a choices. If new owner feels autoblog is not their game, then they can switch to manual or anything they wanted as this website can act as normal wordpress blog. Its up to the new owner.

anakrantau, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  5. chiquito

chiquito Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    i can buy this domain, because it has high paying kwords, please PM me mate, and also respond to my email about that sites i ordered with you.
    give me best price.

chiquito, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  6. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    noted,
    will pm you later.
    tq