1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I might get my 1st payout next month

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by anakrantau, Feb 22, 2011.

I might get my 1st payout next month as I my total Advertising Fees reach $100usd (got 26usd from previous month).

This earning are all coming from my automated online store. I have setup about 5 amazon online store that run automatic since Oct/Nov last year.
    My 1st earning on automated online store is on November, about $8usd.
    Then on December I got $17usd.
    This month is the biggest as I have earn $89.82 in advertising fees.

I never had promote my amazon online store, all run automated. This month earning does surprise me.
    Look like I need to create more automated online store with other product and niche to increase the sales.

Anyone here have similar or better success with Automated Amazon Online Store?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
    anakrantau, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  2. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats. May I know which script are you using to run automated stores?

nihangshah, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  3. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    most of the website runs on amazon online store system offered on this site : automatedonlinestore.com

anakrantau, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  4. zorro7444

zorro7444 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is good news your making money. The bad news is I thnk you have the wrong idea about how to affiliate market. Automating more shops is not a good plan, you have no original content. Put more time and effort into one niche is better thean no effort to a bunch of automated sites. So actually review products, you know write and contribute.

zorro7444, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  5. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats!! I tried to promote through automated online store, but not get much success. Conversion rate is too low. By the way which promotion method you are using to promote your store?

gonzalod34, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  6. VOnline

VOnline Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations.
    Maybe if you took that site with the earnings and took charge of it? (instead of auto) it would make even more?

VOnline, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  7. andrewmax

andrewmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    i too congrats if you are paid

andrewmax, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  8. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for all the kind words guys.

yup, that is right. If we put extra effort on marketing and such I think the site can gain more revenue, no doubt about it.

Actually the website have the ability to produce unique/original content, with the automated rewriting content that support "TheBestSpinner" the site can have almost unique content. The website can automatically grab related reviews/articles then with TBS it can reproduce that reviews into unique one. If you know how TBS work, than this features will come handy to create original content.

As I mention on the 1st post, I never had promote nor market them. I just set the website once with my amazon affiliates ID, then the website will run automatically pulling related amazon products and post them to the site with my affiliates ID on it. That all.

anakrantau, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  9. andrewmax

andrewmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Website can be run with amazon products.But it is difficult to maintain or get traffic to such website

andrewmax, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  10. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    100% agree. Don't go for the "1000 sites at $1 per day" method. Build up your stores, add good content and make them valuable to visitors. This will ensure you have a stable long term income and will never be penalised by Google.

freshdevelopment, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  11. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree FreshDevelopment. Getting a site to make even $1 a day is harder than it sounds, trust me!

Kaabi, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  12. Tarum

Tarum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Err, I never understood people that make topics for stuff like this. I understand you're happy but..we could have 10000's of posts like this.

And yes, at least in my opinion, it's better to work on one site to get $10 daily than 10 sites to get $1 daily. Takes a lot of time and you might not just finish anything you start working on.

Tarum, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  13. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    its just for a self motivation and for other too to get involve and sharing some of their though, tips and guides.
    anyway, I just got an email from amazon associates regarding my 1st payout today :)

anakrantau, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  14. Tarum

Tarum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alrighty then.

The check will need 2-3 weeks to arrive to your location, and 1 extra month in the bank before you get the money. So get ready to wait for 1.5 months before getting the money ;). It's not a problem when you get checks monthly though, so good luck.

Tarum, Mar 30, 2011 IP