1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR1 MAN BOOBS Site for Clickbank, over $215 in earnings, One-Word .COM

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Burano, Mar 28, 2011.

Small, Profitable MAN BOOBS Site for Clickbank, over $215 in earnings, One-Word .COM

I'm selling because I don't have time to promote and needs some new promotion to start earning again.

One-word, brandable .COM Domain here used to sell clickbank product in lucrative, competitive Man Boob niche. Domain is over 3 years old.

It has earned over $215 with one simple, but very fun & convincing unique video I made and posted at youtube.

Clickbank Stats here

Things to know:

- 1 video (created from scratch) on Youtube brings it this income and if you have the time (I don't), it would be very easy to increase the revenue & traffic since the video is a proven converter.

- You can also have it redirect to a different product if you think one will convert even better. I never tested.

- I do have other links randomly around the web set up for it, that I barely remember even placing - which may or may not be responsible for some of it's profit (again, lost log-in info :) - so you'd want to upload those files I send you to a webhost just in case..

You are getting a deal since I misplaced the login info for the video and I used a throwaway email address for this youtube account.

It was stupid of me, I know :).

- It is still very easy to download the video from youtube and place wherever else you want.

- domain used to just go straight to product, site on it created a few months ago

- The url is in the video several times - so aside from not being able to tweak the tags on that particular page, it's not a big deal.

- Domain regged at Namecheap, expires 9/05/11. I will send html files for site after receiving payment. I do not provide hosting, however, can get you nice discount at mine (hostgator).

- $150.00, Paypal only.

Burano, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So the site has not made a sale in over a year?

Is there a transfer fee for moving this from one clickbank account to another.

Please pm me and let me know how low you can go on the price.

mubin, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  3. Burano

Burano Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it hasn't been a year, it's been a few months. you don't transfer the clickbank account - you would simply change the affiliate codes on the website.

I will PM you.

Burano, Mar 29, 2011 IP