1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Help] Clickbank Direct Deposits for New Indian Bank Account

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by newway01, Mar 28, 2011.

Hi, I closed my old SBI account recently and now using a South Indian Bank Savings account. They issued me a 16 digit account number and when I tried to update my Clickbank direct deposit details, I got stuck. CB allows only upto 15 digits for Indian Bank Accounts. My old SBI account was 11 digits and Clickbank DD worked flawlessly. But I closed that account. My bad. :(

My CB payment will be issued by this week thru Direct Deposit. So pls help me update with my correct bank account details for the South Indian Bank. My bank also provided a 15 digit number called "ECS" . If I'm right, It may be the Electronic Clearing Service Number used to transfer larger amounts between banking agencies. Can I use this ECS account number on Clickbank?

Or is there any other option? I heard that new Indian Bank accounts including SBI is now giving 16 digit number as account number. So anyone using Clickbank Direct Deposit in India with new Bank Accounts??

Plz try to reply fast, or else they will be issuing cheques this time which will take around 45 days to get the cash credited to bank..:(

newway01, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not all Indian Bank account number is of 15 digits.

Mine is of 11 digit.

You need to probably delete some digits from the beginning (probably the last 11
    or 12 digits indicates your account number)

READ THIS THREAD

smonline, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  3. UnIcOrN2k11

UnIcOrN2k11 Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to add zeros... most of the bank a/c numbers are 11 digits! How come you got 16 digits? 16 digits are for credit cards! If you don't know what to do then ask you bank support care!

UnIcOrN2k11, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  4. newway01

newway01 Member

Best Answers:
    My old SBI account was 11 digit. But now when I took a new account at South Indian Bank its 16 digits. Few other banks I enquired about gives 16 digit account number for new customers. I don't know why it is so. I submitted a support ticket with CB few days ago about the issue, but no reply yet. Bank people doesn't know anything about it. It took me an hour to teach them who clickbank is and why I'm receiving XACH deposits..They told me to use the existing 16 digit code. But Clickbank won't accept it...

newway01, Mar 28, 2011 IP