1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need technical writers to write articles for my computer blog.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sagatr, Mar 28, 2011.

I am looking for content writers that can write high quality content for my blog on a regular basis. You will be writing about PC hardware and software. It could be how-to guides, reviews, news etc. All articles must be original and writen by you. It must written on current popular topics. Reviews and How-to-guides must include photos.

Have a look at my website and suggest some content that you can write about. If i like your idea i will accept the articles.

You must be able to do some research for the article once given the topic.
    Have good English and Grammar.
    Articles must be original and pass copyscape.

Payment is via Paypal and will start at around $1 per 100 word article, $3 for 500 word article which will increase if quality is proven. I'm looking for a writter I can work with over a long term basis. You will be provided with a wordpress account where you will submit the articles which i will approve before posting.

sagatr, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. muthusel7

muthusel7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I worked for ISP support for more than 4 years and update current hardware & software. Interested to work with you site.Expecting reply from you.

muthusel7, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  3. sagatr

sagatr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am still looking for good native English writers. Please PM me if you can write quality articles.

sagatr, Apr 7, 2011 IP