1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying PHP Adwords Keyword Tool Scraper

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Faint, Mar 24, 2010.

Normal I would do something like this myself, but I am busy with a few other things.

Basically, what I need is a tool that can scrape the Google Adwords Keyword tool and extract the keyword, monthly search (Local Search Volume: February) and average searchs per month(Global Monthly Search Volume). The tool is located here: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal .

The script should be able to show me the captcha (if it exists) and allow me to enter the code. After the data is obtained, the script should then display the results in the format: Keyword - Last Month Searches - Average Searches, each on a newline. It doesn't need to even store to a MySQL database, just output cleanly.

I only want this done in PHP. All you need to do is use CURL to post data and parse some data. Should take a couple hours max.

PM me with a quote and any questions.

Faint, Mar 24, 2010 IP
    Ntech25 likes this.
  2. topseobs

topseobs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here there are a Google ads scraper but I think that it isn't exactly what you want. Anyway it could help you if you are going to do some kind of competition analysis with the adwords.

topseobs, Mar 27, 2011 IP