1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Someone to Do Research

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by melbel, Mar 25, 2011.

I need someone to do research for me for a variety of topics.

Research is to be in outline format.

See this example of research for an article called "Origins of Agriculture"
    http://www.professays.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/outline2.gif

^^This is an example of an outline.^^

Your job would be to make outlines just like in the picture, but on other topics such as "Best Australian Museums."
    For the "Best Australian Museums" outline, your job would be to look up information on popular museums in Australia.. list the "best" ones and gives facts about each museum (location, why it's great, what is featured there, etc).. also come up with interesting facts on Australian museums collectively, if possible.

Basically, I would need topics broken up into different sub categories presenting facts and whatnot so I can write an article using the outline.

Since you will be doing research to write the outline, I will also need you to cite the sources you used for the outline. For example, if you got some information from a wikipedia articles, leave a link at the bottom of the outline so I can look there if I need additional information while writing my articles.

I have a huge number of topics that need to be researched. Let me know how much it would cost for each outline. This doesn't require great writing or anything, so it shouldn't cost as much as an article as this is just the research.

I would prefer someone from India as many of the topics are about Indian culture (as this fascinates me.)

This could be long term work.

PM me with how much you charge per outline.

I would like to add that this isn't a job for people to write original content. If you copy and paste that's fine. I just need the facts, not great writing skills (or really ANY writing skills.)

I will be using these outlines to write articles from the information you give me. I JUST need the facts, NOT a writer. I am getting a lot of apps saying "I charge x amount per x amount of words." I don't need anyone to give me x amount of words, it's pretty much JUST a copy and paste job. I just need someone to find relevant information and paste it into the document for me.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    melbel, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  2. jackburd

jackburd Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    have you tried to check odesk?

jackburd, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  3. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, but I do not believe that they accept PayPal.

Also, for those who want to considerably increase their chances of getting this job, create an outline (on a topic of your choice) and send it along. This "test" outline would be 100% YOURS TO KEEP, I just would like to see what kind of outline you can make. If you have never made an outline before, give it a try (even if you don't send it to me) because if you write content, you will find that it is a billion times easier to write from an outline than it is to write from scratch.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    melbel, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  4. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fantastic suggestion! Two thumbs up!

Senobia, Mar 25, 2011 IP
    melbel likes this.
  5. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to add that this isn't a job for people to write original content. If you copy and paste that's fine. I just need the facts, not great writing skills (or really ANY writing skills.)

I will be using these outlines to write articles from the information you give me. I JUST need the facts, NOT a writer. I am getting a lot of apps saying "I charge x amount per x amount of words." I don't need anyone to give me x amount of words, it's pretty much JUST a copy and paste job. I just need someone to find relevant information and paste it into the document for me.

melbel, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  6. PolypGuard

PolypGuard Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Count me in!...please do check..PM sent...

PolypGuard, Mar 27, 2011 IP