1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where are DP Moderators???

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by abhiquick, Mar 24, 2011.

Some member here on DP are continuosly abusing and showing rude behaviour against new members since they know new members will not do harm.but they are behaving politely with senior members to protect their ass from getting bashed by them. They are increasing their post just by using rude words, using crap posts and making adsense subforum as general topic. I dont know what moderators are doing!!! They just ban members with little post.? Why dont they take action with members with high post count.??.. one such member who is behaving rudely is PROJECT MOBIUS ..ID.. .http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=184460 ...He has post count over 7000 but he dont have words other than ASS .. in his dictionary.. poor guy he is.. always try to show his smartness... I KNOW I WILL GET BAN AS MY PREVIOUS ID GOT BANNED BUT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT.. GET WELL SOON..PM.

abhiquick, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    not all old members are bashing new comers. most of the senior members here are helpful (not many left these days as used to) but there is always a rotten apple in every basket so dont take anything personally if you see one or two members bashing the noobs all the time. at the end of the day, what you post or say represents what or who you are.

aside from that, you cannot get banned for having low post count. how moderators moderate the forums has nothing to do with post count. lot of senior members with high post count also get infractions and do get banned from time to time.

moderators do not take part in personal conflicts between members so what one members say to another is none of their concern. however, if the bashing post is not relevant to the original thread or just an attempt to increase the post count, you can report such post to moderators by contacting one of the moderators here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showgroups.php

sultanofseo, Mar 24, 2011 IP
    psharma and Mightee like this.
  4. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    oi you ain't posted in a thread i posted in yet eejit :p

Edit, oops i didn't see they had a dupe account, bummer, huh lmao.

can a mod please reply to my other thread? bozo's like this one need to be called something right? i mean they ain't right in the grey matter department are they? come on, everyone can see they aint got full DP membership, its not rocket science lmao

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
    samantha pia, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  5. Dupois24

Dupois24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I'm a newbie and haven't noticed anything untoward yet.

Dupois24, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  6. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is standard practice in ALL forums not just here.. most forum members who have been around for a while and made thousands of posts tend to get it into their heads that they own the place... just take it with a pinch of salt.. they know no less or no more than you... they just got a bit too comfortable on their sofas...

1812, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  7. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    erm, i know you was trying to be helpful, but it would help if you read all the post.
    and yes you can get ya ass banned for a low post count. if all your accounts have a low post count and staff find out about it, you get ya ass banned, READ THE RULES

samantha pia, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  8. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Project Mobius is a legend (but not moderator material lol)

Who else is there that tells people to use the search feature and that crap blogs don't get accepted into adsense these days?

RumpledElf, Mar 25, 2011 IP
    Mightee likes this.
  9. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mobius only bashes stupidity AFAIK . The ass part is true but there is no rule against it .

ApocalypseXL, Mar 26, 2011 IP
    Mightee likes this.
  10. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    Exactly, agree with this and I also think that Moderators are also scared to take action on the members with a higher post count as they fear upsetting them and losing activity off of the site.

EvanP, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  11. gamersplaygame

gamersplaygame Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if the Member has an Older account and has more number of posts, it means that (s)he is aware of the nature of Mods here and hence, takes care while making posts. DP is at this stage today because of these members only who kept it active for years.

gamersplaygame, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  12. sultanofseo

Best Answers:
    dont have any idea what you are saying. what do you mean when you say read all the post? what else there to read?

also, what do you mean by "all your accounts?" are you not supposed to have only one?

everyone starts with zero post count and over time the post count increases so there is no reason why someone will get banned for low post count. if you are talking about having lots of accounts, then you should be permanently banned from all your accounts (not you but whoever has multiple accounts). why would you have more than one account if not to spam and scam?

sultanofseo, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  13. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    humor. wasted on some people.
    oh well

samantha pia, Mar 26, 2011 IP
    Kerosene likes this.
  14. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh, now you a Clown.

:p

fastreplies

fastreplies, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  15. sultanofseo

Best Answers:
    waao! i must have pretty thick sense of humor cause i could never guess the humor in your post

sultanofseo, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  16. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Whoever told you that absurdity is highly mistaken. It doesn't matter if you have 20,000+ posts, if you break the rules, you will get an infraction for whatever it is, same as everyone else. If a high post count user breaks enough rules to rack up enough infractions, they will be banned just like anyone else.

We most definitely don't need to keep around people breaking our rules just for sake of having them on the site.

digitalpoint, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  17. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    dupe accounts are mostly caught while they have low post counts. "your accounts" as you highlighted it. ACCOUNTS more than one. ACCOUNTS = at least one dupe account....
    as you pointed out, yes you are pretty thick, to use your own words.

you a stalker now?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
    samantha pia, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  18. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Stalker? Nah, ass fucker yes.

But I have to admit gutless people, like you, don't have any because they have no need for one,
    never the less gutless have mouth I use to fuck their brains if there any brains left of course.

[​IMG]

fastreplies

fastreplies, Mar 27, 2011 IP
    sultanofseo likes this.