1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware, Spain Government altering wikipedia in their favor to boost tourism

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by userwords, Mar 26, 2011.

After years of uncontrolled demographic grow, Spain eventually become one of the most overpopulated and polluted countries of Europe. But as the country make most of their income on tourism, they are fooling numbers on wikipedia articles. Articles for cities like Seville, Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona, or Cadiz are being heavily supervised and any mention to biggest pandemics in the country hidden. Crime, inmigration, pollution on air, pollution on water, overpopulation, spanish favelas surrounding mayor cities, drugs, have disspeared from articles.

The worst part is that they have also changed or hide their own official reports on the matter so, as wikipedia works on links to official reports to argue points, every single article on spain places are biased without any possible discussion.

What i can tell you is to not travel to Spain and to look into any other place.

userwords, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  2. PolypGuard

PolypGuard Peon

Best Answers:
    is this true? if thats the case...Spain is out of my tour destination..hehe..i hope its true..

PolypGuard, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  3. userwords

userwords Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes its true. You can go to Seville page, it is like a tourism commercial, ive myself have tried to input data about how badly overpopulated it is, about the ever increasing favelas surrounding it, about crime, and any update gets whipped out very fast. It is so unreallistic that it would be funny, but it is not at all.

They are trying to make ppl go to Spain at all cost. No lie is too big. It is really dishonest and deceptive. Did you know that those cities are by far of the more overcrowded and polluted in Europe. You can actually go far to the limit of those cities and look at them and see a dangerous thick layer of pollution. They smell like trash, ive smelled it myself. They get pollution alerts but they try to be picky with levels to not ruin tourism.

The same way they hide real population numbers to make them not look overpopulated. Like in Seville they still push statistics saying it did not grow from 1990 while the city has multiplied its size by 3, and the real numbers are 1990-790.000ppl and 2011-2.390.000ppl. Sorry to say this but this is not honest.

userwords, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  4. nanncy222

nanncy222 Peon

Best Answers:
    its ok...
    i will never go to spain...

nanncy222, Apr 1, 2011 IP