1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Improve my page rank

Discussion in 'Directories' started by kashanjunaid, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Amit Shrivastava

Amit Shrivastava Member

Best Answers:
    I agree but forums,blog comment,classified, and press release,picture and video exchange and as you said social bookmarking improve the page rank.

Amit Shrivastava, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. epixeltech

epixeltech Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get good page rank through Linkexchange with High PR websites and also by blogging.Need to wait for google algorithm update.

epixeltech, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, do you know that you can create pagerank by yourself ? Yes you heard me right ;)
    As everyone knows that pagerank is just an algorithm created by the founders of Google to estimate the importance of web
    pages. The important factor behind this algorithm is the fact that a link (hyperlink or backlink) from page A to page B can
    be seen as a vote of trust from page A to page B. So basically, the higher the number of links pointing to a page, the higher its PageRank, and the higher its rankings inside Google's search results.

Make sure you remember that each link has a certain value, which is determined by the PageRank of the page where the link is located divided by the total number of outgoing links on that page. For example, if a page is PR8 and has 4 outgoing links, each of those links will pass 2 points of "link juice".

In my opinion, instead of getting external links to increase the pagerank, why not do this way, as internal links also pass link juice and this way I am sure you can create pagerank within your websites. ;)
    Hope this helps !!!

China_girl, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  4. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    I can bet somebody posted the same article in this forum already...

Oh silly me, it was posted by you here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2114819&p=15989210#post15989210

Can you be more original without parroting your own posts?

:rolleyes:

fastreplies

fastreplies, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  5. stevenh

stevenh Peon

Best Answers:
    Except that you need to have page rank in order to pass any on. You can't actually interlink unranked pages and viola, your pages are magically ranked. I hear wrong advice on how to bump page rank every day and the best way to explain it is this: High PR in means High PR Shared. It doesn't matter if sites linking to you are in the same niche except for CTR, but that's an entirely different topic. All that matters is that the links come from high quality, high PR pages. The link shares nothing if the page it's on isn't ranked. A PR8 site with a link to you from a PR0 page will share zero page rank with you. Have you ever wondered how a site with 2-3-400 back links can have a PR1-2? Because all of those back links are on zippo pages.

Many of my sites have only a few incoming links from high quality sites, and they share PR quite nicely.

stevenh, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  6. China_girl

Best Answers:
    Well that is not parroting or copy-pasting honey :p

I was just trying to make sure the OP understands by giving the same example. I can say it in different words if you want :)

7. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    fastreplies, Mar 26, 2011 IP
    China_girl likes this.
  8. China_girl

Best Answers:
    Gosh !!!! That is really amazing, sorry I take my words back... lol !!!
    I really cannot believe people can do that. I had read this in around the year 2009 and someone again came up with the same stuff, this year :D
    How is it that the directories, still accept such things ?
    Sent you some love too ;)

9. Prignesh

Prignesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    submit your link in relevant topic sites but do not do the spamming in sites. I check your site of directory do the directory submission in high pr relevant category sites, do the forum in relevant topic, do the blog commenting in relevant topic sites, make the relevant topic article and submit in unique site......using this tricks you get the relevant back link and making the relevant back link you have chance to improve the page rank in google.

Prignesh, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  10. seoteck

seoteck Banned

Best Answers:
    Very simple: submit link on theme base high traffic quality site and improved page rank :)

seoteck, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  11. Prignesh

Prignesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i also to do that but i don't got the result anyway but the what is the meaning of "The domain has server penlty". I just check the domain penlty on seomoves tools so that tell me that the your domain has "The domain has server penlty". So what the about it.....

Prignesh, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  12. VOnline

VOnline Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks.
    You can't ever finish SEO. There's always more things to do, more things to add, more things to improve for SEO.

VOnline, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  13. Riderz

Riderz Peon

Best Answers:
    make backlink and backlink.... Try backlink exchange, free ads, Social media etc

Riderz, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  14. markwilson

markwilson Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you need to do quality back links for a good page rank for a website.

markwilson, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  15. rvtech

rvtech Peon

Best Answers:
    you can do off-page and on-page seo for your site to increase pr.OFF-PAGE SEO like blog commenting,article submission ,directory submission,social bookmarking.ON PAGE SEO like how to use keywords,meta tags,title,backlinks.

rvtech, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  16. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    Nice article thanks for your information thanks again

waqarhassan42, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  17. maree

maree Peon

Best Answers:
    your site need seo high quality and your site all content will be unique than your site visitor come and your site pr increase

maree, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  18. marknel

marknel Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is not about keyword position,clickthroughs but involves conversion because the goal is business.Setting up Google Analytics is a must and importance should be given to relevant & unique content providing every answer that a client is looking for.

marknel, Apr 17, 2011 IP