1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UbuDigital CPM Network Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Yogy, Mar 6, 2011.

1. ubudigital

ubudigital Peon

Best Answers:
    To All Partners who have had their account disabled.

We will be making payments in the first week of April, and you will be paid the full amount outstanding. We will always pay our partners. It is a UD rule.

We recently introduced new policies regarding site requirements, mainly forced by our Advertisers and Partnerships. We must have strict control on our Network, as 1 bad partner can be bad for business. We apologize for any inconvenience and hopefully we can work with you again someday.

Regards

UD

Our support department does not work weekends. Should you have an urgent inquiry, please contact support with the subject "URGENT", and we will try to get to it as soon as possible.

Thanks

UD

Hi!

Ok, please contact support with your username & site, with the subject "URGENT", and I will ensure you are given another shot.

Regards

UD

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    ubudigital, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  2. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have just pasted the ads on my blogs and let see how it goes from now....

learn2earn, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  3. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    it seems UD is now back to rock!

* ads is now always showing
    * ads loading is OK, compare to clicksor ads they used to serve..
    * earnings is doing great right now.

bad thing right now....

* when they serve adsense adsense ads i used to have 0.02% to 0.03% ctr, but as of now i have 0%

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    genkied, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  4. pcfun19

pcfun19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, we (the people that participate as publishers in UD) are in the majority programmers with one or more websites... personally i have a social network.

I have had many problems, tehcnically speaking, especially in the beginning... of course now it is getting always better... but even now, after 2 years online, i still have downtimes, server problems and more...

Ubudugital is a fresh network that gives excellent fixed revenue. Why don't you respect it and always complaining...? maybe tomorrow, i get an email from them informing me that i git banned... they are the owners, they decide... ;)

I am very sattisfied... I agree with "genkied"... Ads are now displaying normally and all the time... a problem yet with the stats as it shows 0 clicks 0% CTR... it is just impossible... but these are issues that will be solved...

I had sent 1 or 2 support emails before few days about these issues but even if upi don't answer them, it is OK guys... as it seems the network has come up live again and as genkied said "is now back to rock"

I like their policy and the respect they show to the publishers. Google, if bans you, you never get paid and never get a reply. You are just DEAD for them. You don't exist. I got banned in the past without reason. I reopened accounts and re banned me... No reason. Until i opened one in another person's name and operate normally 2 years without any problem. they are just IDIOTS in Google...

UD is 100% the oposite. I am happy to be in this network... and hope to be for many time (already suggested it to many other partner sites and developers I know that have millions of impressions to sell from their inventory... and i will continue suggesting it...)

keep going guys... we (the people that are real programmers and know about technical problems) respect you and support you.

personally i don't care i lost 1 or more weeks of revenue... and i think nobody that foresees in a long relationship would ever care about such a small loss at the beginning.

pcfun19, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  5. wlinkx

wlinkx Peon

Best Answers:
    Apparently my account doesnt work anymore , cant even log in.

wlinkx, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  6. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    may be your account was disabled? hopefully not. contact and put urgent into your subject.

genkied, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  7. Yogy

Yogy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, ads are loading well, no more blank spaces, but the ctr has fallen down as there are no adsense ads.

Yogy, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  8. muzicah

muzicah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I received my complete lack explain why the mail! you just wondered what the user's account!

and about the sites accepted into the program if you disable the sites given up now! what site can account! I have a url shortening site! this is acceptable?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    muzicah, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  9. zeus1

zeus1 Peon

Best Answers:
    i asked this question before 7 days but didnt receive a answer my qustion again is
    got 10k views per day and more

and the visitors visit all my pages (more than 50 pages)

my qustion is can i put cpm banners on my website on evry page ? and evry page visited by the visitor...

zeus1, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  10. ubudigital

ubudigital Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!

Thanks for the post. We appreciate the support and are happy to have you as a publisher.

We are still dealing with a few issues in our system that causes ads not to display 100% of the time. Please know we are working on this 24/7 to get it back to normal.

Again, to all partners, applicators :), and users who have emailed us; we appreciate your patience in getting back to us. We are in this for the long haul, and look forward to your continued business.

Thanks

UD!

ubudigital, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  11. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have added two sites at the time of approval, I still want to add more sites to get tags for them. How do I add them?

learn2earn, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  12. pcfun19

pcfun19 Peon

Best Answers:
    :D Indeed there are yet few issues with blank spaces but they are minor... the vast majority of the times i open a page, i see an advertisement and this is seen in the stats.

I just have a question and would be happy to know better about that, from your mouth... The CTR is now 0%... Is it true that this is because of no use of Adsense ads? The CTR was only a result of adsense clicks?

Thanks!

pcfun19, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  13. Yogy

Yogy Peon

Best Answers:
    usually adsense ads generate more clicks than other ads, which results in fall of ctr.

Yogy, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  14. aliaslam

aliaslam Peon

Best Answers:
    where is the proof?

aliaslam, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  15. naspidowany

naspidowany Member

Best Answers:
    I sent you several emails asking them to add new pages to the panel - no response.

Dw Some weeks ago there was no problem with that, I understand that you have a lot of orders?

Can I now send you my email address for your PayPal account when I receive the payment in the first week of April?

On one of my sites is still not showing ads, but poprzendio appear on the Google ads.

naspidowany, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  16. zeekapitein

zeekapitein Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can't register .... I get this message :
    You must enable referrer logging to use the form

zeekapitein, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  17. Eudemon

Eudemon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what geographic target ads do they have

Eudemon, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  18. ubudigital

ubudigital Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Please try in a different browser.

Thanks

UD

ubudigital, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  19. Jonny Reload

Jonny Reload Peon

Best Answers:
    Since I've tried to use UbuDigital for the past 2 weeks, I've had nothing but a horrible experience with there Customer Support (or basically lack of.) This is the only network I've ever used where putting there tags on my Blog hasn't worked at all. When trying to contact said Customer Support, I got what seemed to be a generic auto-response e-mail which basically asked me "Is my Adsense Account banned and did I put the tags in correctly?" For starters, there is a frigging leaderboard tag from Adsense at the top of my blog!!! :mad: Then they had a major outage which lasted for a few days (which was suppose to last only 24 hours... Then another announcement stating for another 24 hours, and so on and so on.)

So I gave them some leniency on trying to get back to my second e-mail that followed the "Yes my adsense account is in good standing and yes I know how to put your tags up properly" :rolleyes: since I figured they'd be bogged down with e-mails. It's now been 15 days since I've tried using them and I still haven't received an explanation or any assistance as to why I can't use there tags to advertise on my blog. I'm sure for people who already have this network working, that it might be great, but let's hope you never have a technical problem because there Help Desk, from my experience, is god awful :(

Jonny Reload, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  20. ubudigital

ubudigital Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jonny,

We apologize for any inconvenience. We try to get back to all requests as soon as possible.

With regards to your issues. You were asked if you were ever banned from Adsense as our system is built off Google's and ads wont display if you have been banned. We did have an outage that we have partly fixed, and are still fixing.

If you email us right now (through the proper channels, not via PM on here, but through our publisher support) we will respond, or we can keep it public and explain to the world why ads are not showing up for your site. Up to you.

Regards

UD

ubudigital, Mar 28, 2011 IP