1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Talk Arsenal - Unique Design/Blog - Great Domain - Low Reserve.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Eduardo9, Mar 20, 2011.

Unique design in which i paid £150 for. For design and coding. Brilliant simple modern design for a fan blog.

At the moment i'm too busy to run the site, which is why you will see i've only been posting highlights.

Although the site has potential to do very well. I've just applied for it to be on newsnow also. The chances are high to be excepted as all in unique.

Gets 1000+ visits a month at the moment. Not really been advertised. I haven't used adverts yet either so no revenue statistics.

As you can see the domain is a brilliant one. It's one of the many "talk" domains that are very rare to come across for big brands and fan sites. So this would be a good one to snap up. Also pagerank should be updated soon, i expect it to get PR3.

Any questions just ask.

Thank you.

(Will only take paypal off high rep'd users, prefer moneybookers and bank transfer).

Attached Files:

Eduardo9, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  2. JayRash

JayRash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Big fan of arsenal over here. Hope it gets approved by newsnow to gain more traffic, then i'll be really interested. Where are the traffic coming from now?

JayRash, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  3. Eduardo9

Eduardo9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    word of mouth, link building etc (off over arsenal sites)
    let me know if interested... i would sell for $200 today.

Eduardo9, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  4. jkomp

jkomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the account has been suspended - has this sold?

jkomp, Mar 24, 2011 IP