1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making U$100 Per Day Using YouTube

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sex-bond, Mar 24, 2011.

Step#1 - Sign up at a CPA network.
    I monetize the traffic that I get from Youtube by sending them to CPA offers. If you don't know what a CPA offer is, well its basically like an affiliate network where they pay you every time a visitor you refer fills out a form. Getting people to fill out forms in exchange for some kind of freebie that the advertiser is offering is real easy . If you have an account at these or any other CPA I personally use MillnicMedia network, that will suffice. If you don't then I suggest you signup at MillnicMedia.

Step#2 – Find a good offer to monetize
    I usually find offers that give away something free and are in vogue. For example, a free iPhone. The iphone is a very hot product right now and people are crazy about it.
    Find such an offer with the network you have signed up for. Try and pick an offer that has a landing page that is well designed and has a "call to action"
    Typically a well designed landing page is designed in such a way that the only action the visitor can do is to fill out the form or close the page.
    Pick out two to three good offers and save the affiliate links to a file.

Step #3 - Download the video conversion software.
    Files that are stored at youtube and other video sharing sites are in the ".flv" format that youll need to convert to mpeg. So to do that youll need this freeware called RIVA flv encoder. Download it from http://www.rivavx.com/?encoder
    I’ll explain how to use it further down.

Step#4 – Make the video
    Ok this is the place where I hear you go "heck I don't know how to make videos"

Trust me it’s not that hard.

Option A

Go to youtube or any other video sharing site and type the keyword in the search
    box. In our example type "iphone"
    You will find several videos uploaded by people. Find one that's generic and doesn't have too much branding in it.
    The next step is to download this video from youtube or any other video sharing site that you found it at.

If you have camtasia you can add your advert at any place in the video as a callout.
    If you don't have camtasia then you can use the free camstudio that's given along with Tube Automator as a bonus and add your adverts into the video.

Option-B

The second option is to create a presentation in powerpoint and then record that presentation with either camtasia or camstudio.
    Creating text based presentations is a easy simple way to make your video and keep it short and interesting.

Step#5 – Make the blog
    The next step is to make a blog at blogger.com and add the code that’s below into the template. This code will redirect the user to your affiliate offer and since it’s a blogspot blog any body snooping around will not get your real info as they can’t really do a "whois" search at blogger.
    <script language="javascript">
    document.location='YOUR AFFILIATE LINK HERE';
    </script>

Step#6 – Upload the video to youtube

Upload the video to youtube and use a catchy title. Example "Win a free iPhone" In the description add the URL to the blog. Do not write anything else in the description. Add descriptive tags based on the offer you are promoting.

Step#7 – Make it popular with Tube Automator
    Get Tube Automator to Automate it…
    Finally use tube Automator to post comments and vote on your video. The more you vote and post with different accounts the more popular your video gets.

Check more ways to make money on My Making Money Blog

sex-bond, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So basically steal crappy annoying videos and re-spam them. No thanks.

Laceygirl, Mar 24, 2011 IP
    Tim_Myth and Sensei.Design like this.
  3. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, it is a way to take this, but it works. This will give you traffic and sales because people who is looking for that kind of videos are interested in that niche. So maybe we just can say that basically "steal videos, put your link and promote them".

4. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Or make your own videos.....

5. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And then it will get you banned..

Sounds more logical!

giorgioarmani, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  6. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry, i dont understand why you will get banned. I have worked with this more than 6 months. I dont make the videos I do a search on Google videos and download the video that i want, then i change them and upload them to youtube.

In 6 months i haven't been banned

7. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, this thread was just to help, but I think nobody can appreciate this.

8. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So how much do you make monthly? Which CPA Company do you use?

auburnfan23, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, no, I get your deal here. Its good help. Its just people want to make money but more than that people want to be happy doing what they love to do.
    -A horse fan likes to write about horse betting and sells his tricks on his/her site.
    -An aquarium junky breeds fish and sells them online
    -A single person looking with a dating site.

But the thing is your business plan has no honor in it. Its basically doing what you can to grab money. There's no aspiration in it. This is what people doing online business need tips for.

Know what I mean?

Laceygirl, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  10. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hate people who steals content or videos to use them for their own profit.
    If you can't make it yourself, then gtfo and don't come back until you can.

This sounds like a good method and making a video yourself is really not that hard.
    The only hard things here would be to get targeted traffic and getting the video in the top
    of youtube results. I have tried it before with limited success, but I know it works.

Wulkanen, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  11. khb3283

khb3283 Guest

Best Answers:
    This is from blackhatworld

khb3283, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  12. andre01

andre01 Member

Best Answers:
    this is the good way to earn some money thank u provide this information very mutch

andre01, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  13. Jefnena

Jefnena Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info. I haven't had much luck monetizing YouTube traffic though. My time would be better spent posting Yahoo answers questions

Jefnena, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  14. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice way to earn money.. but risky

jhardy2008, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  15. jamulejs

jamulejs Peon

Best Answers:
    So if its not a secret can you please tell me how much per day you can earn from one video which monetize for example free iphone or macbook? and how much youtube views per day that video get? thanks!

jamulejs, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  16. cutemegatron

cutemegatron Peon

Best Answers:
    This method will work if you able to make hand upload to different video hostings hundreds of videos every day. If you can automate this process, I think it's good method.

cutemegatron, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  17. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    To those people who wants to know how much can earn with this...... For example, in one month you upload 30 videos (two per day), it is important to tell that while more videos you upload your channel views will increase and YouTube will recommend your videos more; and if you use a Tube Automator the you could get easily between 40 and 100 views per video per day. Remember that people who watch the video is because is interested in the title or content of the video, so it is targeted traffic. With 40 to 100 per video per day, you will have 1200 to 3000 views per day (taking into account all the videos); this would be 36,000 to 90,000 views per day. Taking into account the well-know 80-20 rule or Pareto principle; the probability says that you will get a good benefit of at least 20% of that views. That would be between 7,200 to 18,000 visitors with a high probability to spend money in the product you are promoting. If you can earn at least U$1 of the 30% of that visitors. You will be earning between U$2,160 to U$5,400 per month......

Mathematics and statistics are never wrong. Maybe you can make more money or less money. But, it is better than nothing. Remember you can check more ways to make money on http://www.thesuccess4life.com

sex-bond, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  18. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry in the last Quick Post, I wanted to say (one video per day)

sex-bond, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  19. jamulejs

jamulejs Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you also wanted to say 36,000 to 90,000 views per month (not per day). But thanks for reply it was really helpful, I will definitely try this method.

jamulejs, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  20. lewis2005

lewis2005 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I hope it works for you, but I say it is dangerous. Stealing other peoples videos.....

lewis2005, Mar 26, 2011 IP