1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Prashant Sharma has no rights to use or sell "SEO Beast" wp pluggin or its source..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by umarbukhari, Mar 21, 2011.

I was working for Prashant Sharma from India... I did work for him and completed the job ontime but he did pay me for that.. so now I m here to inform everybody that Prashant Sharma from New Delhi, India has no rights to use the Wordpress pluggin named "SEO Beast" Because he has no copyrights to use or to sell this product... I have all rights of this product.

Prashant is a fraud person who is now trying to threat me via emails... I want to inform him that it is not good way... here is an image of his email to me [​IMG]

Prashant it is not good way. If you really want this product then you will have to pay me for this product. Otherwise you can not use this product anywhere.

Prashant has many sites but protected by all whois guard to hide his identity.. That shows he is a fraud person who loves to do these kind of activities... his sites are http://www.imbrat.com/ and http://www.beautifulhealthynails.com/.

umarbukhari, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  2. stevensauce

stevensauce Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone, Prashant is a friend and when I told him about this thread he has given me the following reply to post. He does not have an account on digitalpoints forum so he thought that it would be nice if I could paste it and here it is :

Ok so this scammer is pissed because I told him he cannot sell MY IDEA.
    He is going on forums calling me a scammer, here is a video that I submitted
    to freelancer.com which is ofcourse a very reputed site. Their dispute management
    team saw into the matter and I WON THE DISPUTE.

I did not want to say this, but he is a shitty programmer who just has
    no clue about what he wants. He took 3 times the time he told me was
    required to compelte the project and still gave me a stupid buggy plugin
    that sucked just like him.

Please WATCH THE VIDEO: http://www.wpseobeast.com/capture-1.mp4

SCREENSHOT OF FREELANCERS DISPUTE MGT. TEAM:

[​IMG]

NEVER HIRE THIS SCAMMER, HE IS SHITTY. EVEN WHEN HE DOESN'T COMPLETE THE JOB, HE WILL ASK FOR PAYMENTS, TAKE ATLEAST 3X THE TIME HE SAYS & THEN TRY TO SCAM YOU OFF YOUR MONEY. IF HE IS UNABLE TO DO SO, HE IS GOING TO POST SHIT ON FORUMS & BLOGS ABOUT YOU.

NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER HIRE HIM.

Here are his details :

Freelancer username : Angelsdev and also raisunny
    Here are his other details :
    Umar Bukhari
    Dhudiwala Jaranwala Road
    Fiaslabad
    Punjab,5600
    PK
    Tel. +092.3457678866

stevensauce, Mar 23, 2011 IP