1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find which links are deleted. Why every day links are reducing by few hundreds

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by pradiprg, Mar 23, 2011.

I am extremely surprised to note the yahoo links. Every day it is shown with some less number - ranging in 200- to 400 links. Every day i am adding at least 20-25 links. Why is it happening ? I have yet to find out any any showing the links deleted o r were existent but now new. If anybody can guide on the issue please guide me. Thanks in advance to all of you.

pradiprg, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  2. carleisenstein

carleisenstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mean your Yahoo SiteExplorer backlinks are decreasing by 200 per day? How are you doing your link building?

carleisenstein, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  3. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you are submitting articles with submitter software this WILL effect your sites stats, as most of the low non PR sites will accept your content whilst the big boys like ezine will not, then google will ignore the n/a sites reducing the backlink number.

geester1, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  4. Senshee

Senshee Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found that some of these links could be from sites that are not active and may be sites that have to have constant upkeep. The same thing happened to me. Its a toss up though. So many factors are involved. I hope someone knows the answer here for both of our sake.

Senshee, Jul 22, 2011 IP