1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best (free) tool to see competitor's backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by digitalpoint13, Mar 22, 2011.

I know on Yahoo you can type in link:www.url.com and see the links but it only goes to 1000 and it's hard to organize.

I'm looking for a tool that I can download the results in .csv to Excel and that preferably gives more than 1000 links.

digitalpoint13, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  2. SpitFireSF

SpitFireSF Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use the trial version of SEO SpyGlass. Again you cant save the results and its show only 1000 backlinks in the trial version. Its very useful because it gives you a lot info about the links and has a lot options. If you want to buy it, the professional version cost $99. I think there is no free tool.

SpitFireSF, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  3. carleisenstein

carleisenstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Open Site Explorer from SEOmoz will let you download around 200 in CSV format for free - and then you can pay for more if you want:

http://www.opensiteexplorer.org/

The problem with any of these tools is that they're horrendously expensive to run. Believe me - my site stores a fraction of the data these guys do and even that is very expensive to run on a monthly basis.

carleisenstein, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  4. TheMagpie

TheMagpie Active Member

Best Answers:
    link:url works in Google Search doesn't it

TheMagpie, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  5. Tessa_86

Tessa_86 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Yahoo site explorer, Google webmaster tools and BackLinkWatch.com to checkout your competitor backlinks. Also, you can download it in Yahoo site explorer.

Tessa_86, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  6. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google search, backlink watch.com, backlink tracker can give you desired results

pradiprg, Mar 23, 2011 IP