1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I attract more sales to my site?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by JoshShinn, Mar 12, 2011.

Hello everyone. I have an Amazon Affiliate website, www.PhilliesZone.com. I keep trying to drive more sales, but haven't gotten any sales yet. I have had the site for about 2 months now. Does anyone have any tips to increase traffic and sales? Thank you

JoshShinn, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  2. JoshShinn

JoshShinn Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, I was just looking at www(dot)affiliatenichescript(dot)com. Do you think this is worth using?

JoshShinn, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  3. junior3701

junior3701 Member

Best Answers:
    target "buying" keywords. Just because you get traffic doesn't mean people will buy. Go after keywords that are product specific like a make and model number, or things like "buy blue widget" rather than any keyword or even a "researching" keyword with high counts

junior3701, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  4. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are targeting search engine traffic then have to do some SEO works like social bookmarking, article submission, forum posting, blog comments etc.

A great way to get targeted traffic to your website is to make product review videos & submit those to youtube & other video upload sites with your website link.

gonzalod34, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  5. Aff_Fan

Aff_Fan Member

Best Answers:
    Aff_Fan, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  6. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are looking at this the wrong way - instead of focusing on keywords, traffic and sales, focus on creating a good site. I bet your content is rushed and your website looks like every other affiliate site.

Take the time to make a good website first and sales will follow.

freshdevelopment, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  7. l234244

l234244 Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on your traffic, if you only get 50 visitors a day you could go another 2 months still without a sale. However, if you have 1000 visitors a day then I would begin to get worried as to why nobody was buying anything. Just some ideas:

1) Increase traffic, more traffic in theory has to increase sales.
    2) Improve your content so that when the reader gets to the end of the page they feel obliged to click the buy now button/link.
    3) Make sure the "buy" button/link stands out, it should not be hidden.
    4) Think about reviewing some of the items you are displaying, a good review will encourage readers to buy.
    5) I checked a couple of products on the site, which indicated they were unavailable - this looks unprofessional to a reader.
    6) Ads at the top, ads at the side, then affiliate links on each page? People are going to click the back button immediately.
    7) Change colour see if that improves sales/clicks.

Thats about it for now.

l234244, Mar 22, 2011 IP