1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my website - building services website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by valdonatas, Mar 21, 2011.

Hello,

I have recently updated my building services website http://www.azbuilders.co.uk . And now I am spending a lot of time on optimizing it. So, any opinions on what could be improved would be very helpful. Many thanks...

valdonatas, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  2. Adhungry

Adhungry Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice website, clean and easy to navigate.

Adhungry, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  3. joy1986joy

joy1986joy Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Your site color combination is good. But I thing you should add some content on right panel just above the footer. It looks empty. Other wise its looking good.

joy1986joy, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  4. romie

romie Active Member

Best Answers:
    The Name banner of the website and the number on the right looks unproffesional...
    For your kind of website create a 3d type text, may fit.... put some effects like blur to them... should look gud

romie, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  5. madsuh

madsuh Peon

Best Answers:
    The Logo is not clean and really doesn't create any emotions in me. Also, I am not sure about your top banner. I think for a servicing company it makes sense to show faces. People buy your service because they trust you. What about showing a service truck and the team on there so users know who they are dealing with.

madsuh, Mar 22, 2011 IP