1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Issue with Google Apps

Discussion in 'Google' started by galipellisatyanarayana, Mar 19, 2011.

Hai.

I purchased a domain name from my blogger account by selecting the option select custom domain through google apps for $10. It was showing that the DNS servers etc are showing updated after completion of the settings. When I am trying to change my blog(xxxxx.blogspot.com) in to custom domain(www.xxxxx.com), it is showing an error message as "Another blog is already hosted at this address." in blogger.com. But I purchased that domain. When I tried to open, it shows the error as it isn't redirect properly.

I checked the DNS settings also. Those all are correct. My blogger login id is ......@gmail.com. And google apps domain settings would be . Is this the issue. If it is how to solve it.

Please suggest me to overcome this issue.

galipellisatyanarayana, Mar 19, 2011 IP
  2. illspirit

illspirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've experienced this problem as well, it worked itself out.

illspirit, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  3. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you been in this Google support page and video? : Google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?answer=76543

WishBone, Mar 22, 2011 IP
    Mightee likes this.
  4. PromoDirect

PromoDirect Member

Best Answers:
    It takes time to redirect. It doesn't gets immediately. You have posted it on 19th March. I believe it must be working now?

PromoDirect, Mar 22, 2011 IP