1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't Promote PS3Manual.com >> Copy of PS3LightsFix.com

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by dimmoneycash, Mar 20, 2011.

Hi All!

I periodically conduct a Google search to see who is copying my content and the most recent site I found was
    PS3Manual.com

This is, I gather, a new player to the marketplace, and although I do welcome competition, I absolutely hate people who copy me and my work.

So, just a forewarning:
    don't promote this site, the similarities between my site and his are way too similar and I am sure you will agree, he even copied the logo style and colors!

I have no issues with competition in the marketplace, so long as it's fair and just!

I will be contacting ClickBank and his host, as well as him shortly.

Thanks guys,

Dim.

dimmoneycash, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  2. bestmate

bestmate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you checked out the actual product to see if this is a copy or is it that he only copied your website design?

bestmate, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  3. ps3manual

ps3manual Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I've been informed of this thread, so here I am.

I'm the owner of PS3Manual and someone accusing me of being a thief is nothing I will take lightly.

It's not professional at all to go to a public forum and try to bad name your competition. I don't associate with unprofessional people when it comes to business.

As for the PS3Manual site design I have a designer who did the design. Maybe it looks like the other site but it isn't!

The product is in no wat or shape the same either!

I guess someone is JELOUS because PS3Manual has a much better sales page.

I welcome all affiliates to promote PS3Manual.com, as a special offer for all affiliates joining through this thread I'll give you 90% of the profits.
    Simply email me from the website and let me know your clickbank ID. I will pay you the other 15% in addition to the 75% through paypal after clickbank pays me for your sales.

Let the best man win!

This is what you get for calling me a thief now my affiliates get 90% of the profits!

ps3manual, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  4. EatGreedyTx

EatGreedyTx Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont see how he copied your sales page
    no sentence is the same
    and yea it does have similarities but that doesn't mean he copied your page
    I didnt know it was illegal to have similar design
    he probably never even heard of your page
    and im already promoting this product and making sales

EatGreedyTx, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  5. seogawd

seogawd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you are in the affiliate business it just means you can't think of anything original anyway so keep that in mind when I say, "This is the road you decided to travel in your internet income agenda" what do you think happens in and around clickbank and the ebook affiliate b.s.? Dude, that's why truly talented people do not get involved with click bank and ebooks, affiliate marketing, etc etc. The world you decided to live in is consumed with plagiarists, how did you NOT know this and how can you be so surprised?

It's actually pretty funny, you probably copied yours from someone who copied it from someone, now yours gets copied and you cry foul. Nobody cares about this crap, get a grip and try coming up with something that's truly unique and helpful to someone so when crap that you claim is YOURS, is really YOURS and not some regurgitated plume of affiliate smoke, you can actually do something about it. Can you do that? If so, I will tell you that when you do, I'll be the first one to defend you.

seogawd, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  6. mave863

mave863 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not copy, similar maybe, but not the same.

mave863, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  7. dimmoneycash

dimmoneycash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Sorry for being nasty, but I really hope we can work something out. No, I am not jealous, I am merely protecting my product, as anyone would do.

I was the ORIGINAL creator of this product, and idea in general, I opened the entire YLOD and PS3 Repair market on the internet, so as I said, I welcome friendly and FAIR competition, however I don't like it at all, when someone copies my site, and it has happened to me before (about 4 times), and for everyone of them we have come to an agreement.

You logo is a blatant copy of mine, the header is strikingly similiar to mine, and actually the list of error codes is a copy of my list of error codes on my site (all my work). So I know that you didn't design the site, but I would like to speak to your designer to see where he got the design ideas from.

I'm going to be honest with you, If you screw with me, I will screw with you; I have been in this game now for years and this site has been around for nearly 1 1/2 years, and don't take it the wrong way, I accept competition, I just want you to not copy my site. Though the wording is not the same, it is amazingly similar, actually following the same procedure and fluency.

Actually, last night I bought your product to see what it is, and upon checking your guide, I noticed that this guide is a freely accessible guide on the internet, and covers only one page on the YLOD, and doesn't even provide the right fix!! (my guide was created from scratch).

You also mention that you provide "Step by step videos that'll take you by the hand and guide you through the whole repair process!" I found no evidence, or videos in the members section. You also mention that you provide a member's forum; I didn't see the forum at all either.

So you are falsely advertising, and this is unacceptable. Affiliates; expect huge refunds from this site.

Thanks.

8. ps3manual

ps3manual Peon

Best Answers:
    You really think I'll let you see my members area?

I quote:
    "I have been in this game now for years"

What game?
    haha

Afiliates are welcome to promote PS3Manual Get 90%!

9. dimmoneycash

Best Answers:
    Yes, I saw your members area, don't try and hide it. And if you are, why would you need to hide it? All I saw was a guide, and NOTHING else.

You've got a lot to learn.

10. ps3manual

ps3manual Peon

Best Answers:
    Learn what?

I'm not going to learn anything from newbies like yourself.

You saw what?
    The fake members area I fed you?

Youa re NOT professional at all.

Affiliates earn 90% PS3Manual looks much better and the members get much more! (real members)

Let me see:

First you call me a thief...

Then I'm not a thief but my product sucks...

How old are you, first you attack my site and now my product?

It's not professional.
    I could talk sh*t about your product here but I won't because thats not how I do business online.
    I'm not lowering myself to your level!

Affiliates promote PS3Manual Earn 90% Don't settle for less!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
  11. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been promoting ps3lightsfix since the week it launched until now...

90%? OMG! sounds great... ... But... how about the refund rate?

And you 2 are fighting now... it's a difficult choice for affiliates to choose which product to promote?

lqbk, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  12. dimmoneycash

Best Answers:
    No, I purchased as a normal customer, you wouldn't have known if it was me or not.... and I can tell you the members section, wait there was no member's section.

Don't tell me I'm not professional.

I'm going to get this thread closed down, and I will be taking legal action against you unless you change the logo (COPY of mine), and change a few things around, and please if you make promises on your webpage, do deliver them once customers pay, because from what I can see you are merely scamming people.

I would expect a huge refund rate from your product.

Look, I've asked many people, and so many people agree that you're site is way too similar to mine, and I've shut down 4 sites before that have done the same, so don't think I won't do it to yours too...

13. bestmate

bestmate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ha, ok im now confused about which product to promote! Maybe both! LOL

bestmate, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  14. dimmoneycash

Best Answers:
    dimmoneycash, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  15. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I smell B.S and it's coming from your direction...........how the hell would you know who he is to be able to fed him the "fake members area"?

I thinking your talking crap and your members area is as bad as had been discribed......in fact dimmoneycash should take a video of your members area and show us....after all it's just fake :rolleyes:

terryd, Mar 21, 2011 IP
    dimmoneycash likes this.
  16. ps3manual

ps3manual Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a video of my members area?
    If he did that I'm sure his site content would be available for free on all the torrent sites.

Yes, I think my site was copied. No questions asked.[/QUOTE]

Leave my designer alone you noob.

PSLightsFix is a joke!

Affiliate PS3Manual gives you 90% and much more value to the customers.

Don't listen to PS3LightsFix he can't take the heat he is acting like a jelous crybaby.

PS3LightsFix stop harming my products reputation, if you keep up with this I will make it my priority to push you way down the google rankings!
    My last warning to you, don't act like you own the internet!

I quote PS3LightsFix :" I'm going to get this thread closed down "

See what I mean?
    The guy is a unprofessional noob he not only attacks others sites and products, but he thinks he owns the internet. :)

Ps3Manual is better and you get 90% promote PS3Manual and get 90%.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    ps3manual, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PS3manual you haven't posted a single post without saying "PROMOTE MY PRODUCT 90% BETTER, PLZ PLZ, PROMOTE ME"!!!!!

Judging from what you've written it seems you're the kid here, and no need to ask "how old" dimmoneycash is, because it's clear who's right and wrong here.

You're trying SO HARD that you even found his original product thread and posted "PROMOTE PS3 MANUAL - 90% BETTER". Do you think if a person was 100% right in this argument, he would do something like that? You're just desperate to find affiliates to promote your product, while dimmoneycash is just trying to protect the uniqueness of HIS idea.

Even a blind person can see that you "copied" his design/copywriting. The reason I put "copied" in quotes is, because it's not a word-by-word copy, since you wouldn't get away with that, but your site is WAY TOO SIMILAR with PS3LightFix.com.

By going further in this argument trying to prove yourself right, you're just hurting yourself and I'm sure everyone can see that you're wasting time.

Instead of acting like a "noob", as you say, you should redesign your whole website and create a unique page, NOT similar, look-a-like or a bit different than PS3LightFix.com.

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 21, 2011 IP
    dimmoneycash likes this.
  18. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ps3manual, it seems obvious, you ripped dimmoney off. Yet another subpar ripoff product, you offer nothing new, but a slightly rewritten version of his product, and a mediocre product at the backend.
    Also, from your posts, you seem to act very immature, definitely not a good sign.

Ripped, Mar 21, 2011 IP
    dimmoneycash likes this.
  19. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Dim,

Just a friendly note from a fellow marketer :) When you post products on forums ( especaily this particular forum ) you are opening yourself to problems such as the one you are into (copycats)

You should keep in mind that apart from affiliates, many vendors are lurking around to copy your product - especially if you say that its converting well.

So, next time before posting your product in here, you must be open to extra competition by doing just that. While you can find good affiliates in this forum, keep in mind that good affiliates know how to find a good product using the marketplace alone - so one must think if its really worthed to lunch products in this forum and add the risk of copycats products.

Now, some advice on what you should do to sort this issue:

- email clickbank about this copyright violation
    - get a lawyer to send an official cease and decease letter by post to the individual + send a copy to clickbank

what you should NOT do:

- waste your valuable time on this post fighting with the other person on who copied who (It will not result in anything but a waste of time)
    - tell others not to promote product xyz (Affiliates dont really care who copied who, they will promote anyone as long as it converts more - probably some will try the copycat product given that you gave it some free advertisement on this forum)

Good Luck!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    web_18designer, Mar 21, 2011 IP
    dimmoneycash likes this.
  20. ps3manual

ps3manual Peon

Best Answers:
    So it's ok to talk crap about someones website and when that doesn't go home talk crap about the product?

The guy is doing everything he can to attack my PS3Manual site and product.

I posted that there so he stops bad naming my product, if he keeps up with this stuff I'll keep that up and follow him everywhere not just here on DP.

I'm not going to sit by as some noob such as PS3LightsFix goes around talking shit about my product, why didn't he email me and wait for my reply instead?
    It's clear that he is afraid I'll take some of his market share.

My offer stands 90% to all affiliates and I don't go around talking shit about others products!

I have never seen his product no idea how it looks like!
    PS3lightsfix is trying to make me look like a thief, when in reality it's just the sales page that looks similar. (which is LEGAL)

Ps3lightsfix wasn't the first website in this niche, he is a copycat himself!

I found this niche when I was looking at some SEO example videos, it has nothing to do with ps3lightsfix website or this forum.
    I can refer you to the video in question if you PM me as to prove my point.

When it comes to emailing clickbank and getting a lawyer...
    Well if he does that I could use these forum posts to get at him even more, because this thread he started equals to loss in sales and reputation for my business!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
    ps3manual, Mar 22, 2011 IP