1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i link building for my tech blog

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by fancymouj, Mar 20, 2011.

Hello friends,

I have a tech blog which have more then 10 categories and started 6 months ago,

Now i m promoting my each article every day to bring traffic and its not easy to do for me to write article everyday publish and promoting..

what i m looking :

i would like to just publish article and get that article good rank on google..

so my question is how can i build good backlink of my blog as i have several category of my blog such as mobile ,laptop , hardware, gadget, camera, tablet,,etc

please tell me your opinion because i want to make my blog strong ..

fancymouj, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  2. carleisenstein

carleisenstein Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd focus on getting your readership up - get your articles out on social media as much as you can, put some content up there that's link bait (ie. slightly controversial or innovative) etc. Once you start getting a good readership, you'll find the link building happens naturally as people discuss your content.

carleisenstein, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  3. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    You can use social networking sites or (social bookmarking) it is the best way to get traffic and put your content in everywhere you want.. This can bring a good vistors to your site.

khulet22, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  4. krishnaegurus

krishnaegurus Peon

Best Answers:
    Leave comments on other tech blogs/websites. Post your blog on social bookmarking sites, social networking..these will help greatly in bringing huge traffic to tech blogs

krishnaegurus, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  5. scking

scking Peon

Best Answers:
    Those are some proactive things you can do. What you might consider doing is to capitalize on the traffic already coming to your site, rather than waiting around for people to discuss your blog. Put up a link directory on your site that allows people to instantly post their link on your website into a relevant category. It's like a fishing net, cast out your net and catch some links.. :cool:

scking, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  6. johnwho

johnwho Peon

Best Answers:
    Bookmark your unique content on Digg, Mixx, Stumbleupon, Yahoo Buzz and Reddit. Make a costume twitter account for your blog and also create its own Facebook page. Integrate the two so that each and every post you publish. It will be automatically published on your FB page.

You can also do manual blog commenting.

johnwho, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  7. msvip213

msvip213 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Digg by far is your best option. When I first started my blog and was trying to figure out how to build up my readership and get my articles out there I started submitting on digg. I noticed a drastic increases in new visitor coming to my site just from those submissions. I currently submit to reddit which I like even more then digg. It is not as appealing to look at but I think the site has more quality content on it. Also don't submit every article you write. The best option is to only submit your very best content so that you have more of a change to be voted up to the front page.

msvip213, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  8. jacobatwood

jacobatwood Peon

Best Answers:
    Ar article is the king of SEO, you have to publish good quality and unique article on your blog, that will work much great.

jacobatwood, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  9. alan17seo

alan17seo Guest

Best Answers:
    If you need buildding good backlink, you can get it at goodbacklink.info, backlink is effective and cheap method for SEO. Many people use this method and have successed.

alan17seo, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  10. pavanseo

pavanseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    For tech blog i will recommend blog comments and forum post on related blogs and websites. because if you are solving any technical problem on any forum then user will visit your website too.

pavanseo, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  11. aemiliya

aemiliya Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this kinda information. I really don't know about this.

aemiliya, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  12. Leemrk

Leemrk Peon

Best Answers:
    To, join in related forums, find do follow blogs and post comment on it.

Leemrk, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  13. sannyhenry

sannyhenry Peon

Best Answers:
    All methods are good in SEO but always use high quality sites for promotion.

sannyhenry, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  14. garish

garish Member

Best Answers:
    I just found a genuine company, which builds permanent links from PR9 sites links. I recommend you all to check out. Checkout : http://goo.gl/mAsqi

garish, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  15. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to rank an article you have posted on another site, or on your site? If you don't have a site, then you would want to try and rank an article on another site to most likely bring traffic to it, that has an affiliate link of some sort.

Otherwise, you can submit articles and press releases to the top directories and link back to your home page, or an article to another page within your site.

When you write though, make sure that it answers the questions the readers are searching for.. Needs to be of Quality for readers and not the SEs.

GuruCreation, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  16. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also running some tech blog like you, about tech news. The only thing is hard that we need to write daily news, cover daily news and publish daily.

anhbloginc, Mar 22, 2011 IP