1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ask me for your moneybookers help

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by phyza, Jan 22, 2009.

1. some1

some1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just created a moneybookers account and filled in all my details such as DOB, address and all the rest. They sent me the activation email and i verified my email.

Now, what do i need to do next? Pls keep in mind that I do not intend to use it to buy stuff online but only to receive money from someone. If you give me detailed explanation, I would be very thankful because I dont understand how this works at all. So, pls give me step by step what I need to do such as verify Address and so on. Also, could you please tell me the different ways by which I can withdraw money from my moneybookers account? Thanks for any help!

some1, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  2. stephrobbins656

stephrobbins656 Member

Best Answers:
    Now you need to verify you address before you can receive any payment, there will be an option available in your MB account about Address Verification, apply for PIN code from there. Within 2-3 weeks you will receive the activation code which you have to enter in your MB account. Try to use same address on which your bank account is opened it will be protect you from future Name Verification problems.

Thanks

stephrobbins656, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  3. some1

some1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. I have submitted the address verification request and it was accepted. They said it will take 2-5 working days for the letter to reach me. What is the next step now? Or do i have to wait till I receive the letter? Thanks

some1, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  4. stephrobbins656

stephrobbins656 Member

Best Answers:
    Now open your bank account and try to choose that bank which has more international business, then your payment will delivered into bank account on 3rd or 4th day.

stephrobbins656, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  5. some1

some1 Peon

Best Answers:
    i already have a bank account...should i give them its details or what?

some1, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  6. some1

some1 Peon

Best Answers:
    i already have a bank account...should i give them its details or what??

some1, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  7. stephrobbins656

stephrobbins656 Member

Best Answers:
    Wait for the verification code then add you bank details in MB account

stephrobbins656, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  8. rupeshkumar170

rupeshkumar170 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes its possible

rupeshkumar170, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  9. rupeshkumar170

rupeshkumar170 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can

rupeshkumar170, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  10. steveoo

steveoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers blocked my account with no explanation and no email. My money is blocked.

What should I do?

steveoo, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  11. shurjo

shurjo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Phyza,

I am using moneybookers for 6 months and i am a verified member. I am from Bangladesh. All are going fine then suddenly one morning when i entered my cell no to my moneybookers account for adding credit card purpose it shows that it has already used and then all on a sudden my monebookers account was locked for outgoing transaction. It says that i need to upload funds by bank transfer to unlock my account. But there is no such method available in my country. I have already contacted with my Bank and they said that from my country it is not available to send money via bank to foreign bank. So now what can i do? I have funds waiting in my odesk and they are needed for my livelihood. So please give me a quick and effective solution.

shurjo, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  12. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must contact them via phone for quicker support else you can email them and they will ask you for some documents if you have violated some rules or anything/
    I think so the best way to contact them is via phone and they must have some issue related to fraud usage of your account and that is why they blocked your outgoing transactions so that in any case you don't lose your money.
    Try to mail them and they will tell you ways to unlock your outgoing transactions and will ask you to submit some documents so that they can verify you are the real owner of the account.
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  13. belong

belong Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i think yo can do it

belong, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  14. euroslav

euroslav Peon

Best Answers:
    can you help me ? I have moneybookers accaunt on my ex-girlffriend name (thats is important)...thats accaunt is now locked and thay said that i can withdrav money via bank wire.. BUT SHES MY EX....and i havnt her bank accaunt....i cant nowe withdrav money (1300€)...
    do you have some idea howe i can withdrav that money ?

euroslav, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  15. euroslav

euroslav Peon

Best Answers:
    will anybody help me ??

euroslav, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  16. ranjan2001

ranjan2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you have limited options if you could try getting back to your ex & making her agree for some money. If you parted away mutually then she could agree to help you........................else I can only say you had a costly breakup. Next time do remember girl friends & bank a/c should be kept separate.

ranjan2001, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  17. inazir

inazir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with this quote as this thread may be a wastage of time for other or started just to roast spam peanuts on DP.

inazir, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  18. computer_heart

computer_heart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Nadish!

I am also living in karachi Pakistan,before few weeks I started work for this web site but I have alot of Problem .

1- what is Moneybooker?how will open account?
    2- I am sitting 2 to 3weeks but no result,plz help me how start a work for this website.

I am very thankful to you if u answer my question & help me.

Thanking YOU!

I am waitng for your reply

computer_heart, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  19. farahnazlakhani

farahnazlakhani Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Phyza
    I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I have newly started article writing job at freelancer.com and have earned around $115. Now I want to know about money transfer system. It supports moneybookers. I have registered myself on moneybookers. I need some information that which bank works best with moneybookers and charge less amount. I have an account at bank al-habib, but many forums says that they charge huge amount. Please suggest in which bank should i open an account.

farahnazlakhani, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  20. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers just work like paypal and you can open account @ moneybookers.com and you can withdraw your funds to your bank account from mb account..
    Hi,
    I also heard that bank al habib conversion rates are bit higher than others but you can still go for that as it is supported by moneybookers.. I am using Meezan bank for mb because it got lowest conversion rates usually 1 to 2 PKR per $
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Jun 14, 2011 IP