1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Hotmail Account Was Been Hack!

Discussion in 'Bing' started by bass, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Just Jump

Just Jump Peon

Best Answers:
    Hotmail is easily hacked switch to gmail!

Just Jump, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. InfraMek

InfraMek Peon

Best Answers:
    U must know MS biggest fattest hacker target out there. Not a bash of MS, just why would U want 2B a target? I was MS user for decades but once I figured out it made me more work just 2B their customer, I started finding other softwares and now my life much simpler and I can just work on my computer and not always fix things.

InfraMek, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  3. digitalclerk

digitalclerk Member

Best Answers:
    I can't stop laugh on donks who says that hotmail is easily hacked than gmail, if you pc was infected by the trojan or any other bot witch can stole you passwords they can stole any email account you have so my suggestion to you, reinstall windows on your pc, format your system disk before install a new a copy and install any anti-virus after you installed a new copy of windows. one more thing witch is very important to remember or record secret answers somewhere not on you pc, put recovery email when you create your account is very important too. wish you all the best hope you should found the way to get your email back.

digitalclerk, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  4. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a pity. You should try checking out any Hotmail blog or resolution center. I don't use hotmail so i don't really have much to give here.

chinasa, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  5. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    Too bad keep all your email accounts updated and change passwords regularly.

gameutopia, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  6. sam00168

sam00168 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok i can suggest you one thing , that you can hire a hacker and rehack the account !!
    and secondly i wanna ask you , Did you used your Mobile no to recover the password ?? But if really your account hacked then hacker must changed all recovering information and also changed security questions i guess , the only way is you have to hire a hacker and pay 10 - 20 $ and rehack the account , If you must need that account , i mean if that is very important to you ... or try to contact support team , but i guess it will take time to recover it , better to rehack it and get back :)

sam00168, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  7. sam00168

sam00168 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with him !! But generally Email hacked By Phishing or stealer !! So you can't actually stop them cause they are highly crypted and no antivirus can catch them... Also Bots or RAT can get all informations silently , So its better to clean the PC fully and Purchase a Good antivirus [ Kasper-sky i prefer ] and also install a good Anti-logger which will prevent the hacker to get keystrokes from your PC and always scan files which you think suspicious from Virustotal.com or No-virusthanks.org

sam00168, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  8. mx187

mx187 Peon

Best Answers:
    I havent had very good experiences with hotmail. Ive been using yahoo but it seems to lag a lot too. Now ive setup an email account through my host and use thunderbird to access it. No spam and its much more secure.

mx187, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  9. jalil1

jalil1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on your loss and risk you can go to the policestation. Happened to me once, i got it back. in my case money was stolen from paypal, alertpay, moneybookers, liberty reserve. The hacker messed around with my sites too. He was only 13 years old from Illinois Chicago. It's crazy what kids can do with computers these days. I never thought it would happen. Just be careful with what you download and have the best antivirus installed in the future, pay for it. Don't use the free ones. And get familair with phishing, from time to time google around and look for the latest tricks hackers use, 3-4 times a year is enough then you will be safe online.

jalil1, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  10. mack ston

mack ston Peon

Best Answers:
    yes mate i agree with you ..

mack ston, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  11. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope by now, you must have got your account restored or sent a mail to the support team, which bannersABC had given you link before. Because I cant find any of your return replies here. BTW this is not the responsibility or mistake of the email service providers :)

All the times, I even tell my employees and colleagues to LOGOUT from any account you LOGIN in any computers. It is a simple logic, honey, when you login/signin in any account, then after you finish your work, you have to logout/signout from that account. If this is not done regularly, then your account might end up opening to someone else's system anywhere in this world :p

I had one of such experiences, where I put gmail url in the address bar and I already logged in to someone else gmail account. I did not knew this person, so I did one smart thing. I composed a mail from that account to the same account and typed a short email in capital letters , saying NEVER forget to LOGOUT, dolt... lol !!!!!!! I am sure the user whenever signs in again the first new mail will be mine :D

China_girl, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  12. bass

bass Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can recover them now!

bass, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  13. mohsince

mohsince Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not to trying to recover your Hotmail password on secondary email address if it has secondary email

alternatively you can contact support team with veryfying details like DOB and other names

mohsince, May 12, 2011 IP
  14. angelinaparker86

angelinaparker86 Peon

Best Answers:
    switch to gmail and yahoo:)
    thats better option,
    i wonder microsoft spend 8.5 billion dollar to skype but still suffering from hacking issues:s

angelinaparker86, May 12, 2011 IP
  15. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    If it hacked it is tough to get again, and have a technical problem it will resolve automatically. don't worry it will take some time.

mygold, May 13, 2011 IP
  16. taniajames

taniajames Peon

Best Answers:
    hotmail is less secure than gmail.

taniajames, May 14, 2011 IP
  17. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    subaru20, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  18. mrexp21

mrexp21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hotmail is very ease to be hacked.....

mrexp21, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  19. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use gmail always It is more secure then hotmail. google does everything I need to protect me;)

Genesis1, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  20. raggi5

raggi5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Never had an issue with being hacked, but its always good to be prepared!

raggi5, Jun 5, 2011 IP