1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WebHostingCompanies.info Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by seomindset, Mar 15, 2011.

Hi,

I have recently decided to sell my website, which is called WebHostingCompanies.info

Here is a bit about the site :

WebHostingCompanies.info

It is Keyword Rich & Unique Domain Name that is very easy to Remember and valuable on its own.

It is also a perfect domain for Hosting niche. And all other Top level extensions are already registered.

Domain Registered with GoDaddy. Main keyword is WEB HOSTING COMPANIES

As per Google keyword tool, 40,500 Searches per month.

All traffic are Highly Targeted. Easily rank this site on search engines for it’s main keyword “Web Hosting Companies” because the value of keywords in a domain name have never been less to Search Engines..

Upon your purchase of WebHostingCompanies.info, You will get:

1. Domain name: WebHostingCompanies.info
    2. Full Website (All WordPress files, design, database etc)
    3. CJ Account Included (All Hosting companies already Approved)
    (You can easily edit your Name & Address on CJ.com Account)
    4. My own Step by step High Converting Special Marketing Stratergy (PDF)
    5. My own Step by step Adwords Secrets (PDF)
    6. Free Hosting For 90 Days

The price is $990.

Payment: Paypal OR Escrow.com

The website WebHostingCompanies.info has top web hosting affiliate programs and offer the best affiliate deals online. You can earn easy money as a web hosting affiliate. Users read in-depth reviews to compare and find the best web hosting provider of their choice. Users click the link of the reviewed host and signup you get paid for $100 or more.

Web hosting related keywords are highly costing ones, I mean really highly. On Google AdWords, advertisers are paying $16 on average per visitor for keyword “web hosting companies”. So for example, they are ready to spend $1,600 for 100 visitors searching these keywords.

Also it is crucial to mention that web hosting companies pay huge commissions for users you send to them. The commission amount is $100 on average. So for example, you have to send 10 users to earn $1k.

No doubts that web hosting affiliate niche is one of the Highest paying. Everything is ready, a great opportunity for someone who wants to get their feet wet.

I am mostly online. so you can reach me in Gtalk: thomasseohere

you can also reach me at

Please Note:

Upon your purchase of this site, I will transfer the site to your web host for free, or, you will have the option of installing it yourself (I will send you the download link) and you are free to make any changes to it after transfer.

Free Hosting For 90 Days, If you do not have your own hosting, I can host it own my server for the next 90 days.

I will also transfer the domain name to your GoDaddy account for free (I will need your GoDaddy account # user name and the email address you use with your GoDaddy account to do this).

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
    Thomas
    Owner of WebHostingCompanies.info
    Email:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    seomindset, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. jasonxxx102

jasonxxx102 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    81.3% - 13
    Has the site made any money as of yet?

You created the site 22 days ago, you do not rank in google for any keywords. And your domain name is a .info

You are never going to get $100 for it let alone $1000, you should probably come back to reality and lower the price about $990

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    jasonxxx102, Mar 15, 2011 IP
    Phoenix Network likes this.
  3. jasonxxx102

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    81.3% - 13
    When I said lower the price by $990 I didn't mean put the price $990......... I meant the price should be $10 if you don't want to be laughed at.

4. seomindset

seomindset Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For Serious Buyers Only!

Please do not contact me, if you not intend to Buy!

Thanks.

seomindset, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  5. jasonxxx102

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    81.3% - 13
    What a joke.

6. AllArticles

AllArticles Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have dealt in websites and domain names for 15 years now. I have never come across a proposition as ridiculous as this, no one would buy a .info domain at this price. If you had good traffic and just left it in parking and it generated revenue, then you might get a better price for it but only near $100, it's not a .com or .co.uk domain and has no brand name.

AllArticles, Apr 23, 2011 IP